Frank Lampard is yet to experience his first win as Chelsea manager. The blue brigade’s homecoming match in Stamford Bridge on Sunday ended in a 1-1 draw. Lampard’s side took an early lead in the first half, thanks to Mason Mount’s goal. But Leicester’s Wilfred Ndidi scored the equalizer goal in the second half. Lampard received a thunderous welcome but the result of the match somewhat left the Chelsea fans disappointed.
Last week Chelsea lost by 4-0 margins to Manchester United. Lampard’s team was also beaten on penalties by Liverpool in European Super Cup on Wednesday. The Chelsea manager was desperate for a turnaround before Sunday’s match at Stamford Bridge. But it seems Lampard still has to wait sometime before he could taste success as the manager in the Club where he played for 13 years.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) all-time best XI in IPL history
- 5 most underrated innings for India in the 21st century
- ‘It’s unfinished business’ – Steve Smith not content with Australia retaining the Ashes
- What if MS Dhoni leads the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) side instead of Virat Kohli?
- A Lethal Pace Trio- Pakistan’s biggest opportunity in England?