The wrath of Coronavirus has severely affected the lives of lakhs of individuals across the globe. The pandemic has put a halt to all the human activities and several governments have been forced to implement a lockdown in their respective countries. Apart from affecting the human existence, the pandemic has also taken a toll on all major sporting events across the globe.
From Indian Premier League to Tokyo Olympics– major sporting events have suffered a major blow as clouds of cancellation or postponement are hovering around them. After PM Narendra Modi announced 21-day lockdown in the country, several cricketers are conducting Q&A on Twitter and joined the bandwagon today was India Women skipper Harmanpreet Kaur. The captain answered a plethora of questions while interacting with her fans on the micro-blogging site.
Many cricketers are also uploading their workout videos while enjoying their quarantine time with friends and family. Pakistan’s Kamran Akmal also shared a clip of his workout doing squats. India’s pacer Deepak Chahar also shared his workout picture while urging his fans to maintain hygiene with equipment while working out. India’s Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar also shared a video and stated precautions to take during the pandemic.
Yuzvendra Chahal, who never fails to grab the headlines, turned heads on Twitter too after he posted yet another TikTok video with his father. Mayank Agarwal also shared a picture where he was spotted spending his quarantine time with his family by playing cards.
Amid the testing times of Coronavirus outbreak, Shahid Afridi is leaving no stones unturned in helping his fellow citizens. Former Pakistan skipper distributed ration amongst the needful and urged everyone to donate and stay safe during such critical situation. Umpire Aleem Dar also joined the trend and offered free food for the jobless at his restaurant in Lahore. Several cricketers and cricket boards have come forward and extended their help to battle against the pandemic.
1. Deepak Chahar shares his advice amid Coronavirus outbreak
Even at home, I clean the equipment first and then start exercising to ensure I don't catch any infections. Similarly, #SabsePehleLifeInsurance is a first step towards ensuring a safe and secure future for our loved ones. For more details, visit https://t.co/vDXYOTf68T pic.twitter.com/9AoJ3DngYk
— Deepak chahar (@deepak_chahar9) March 26, 2020
2. BCCI asks fans to choose
— Star Sports (@StarSportsIndia) March 26, 2020
3. Tino Best shares a throwback video
Good heat Animal 🦍 🔥🔥 my Back was hurting me so back lol 😂 didn’t tell anyone tho until my whole back and legs went numb 😭😭 I was a crazy kid 🙄👨🏾🦲 . https://t.co/Ie2Tk1ACzn
— Tino95 (@tinobest) March 26, 2020
4. Yuzvendra Chahal shakes a leg with his father
— Yuzvendra Chahal (@yuzi_chahal) March 26, 2020
5. Sachin Tendulkar shares precautions on Twitter
— Sachin Tendulkar (@sachin_rt) March 26, 2020
6. Ramiz Raja feels that he was not out
I was %’#| not out!! Pains me to this day. Hit me on the flap and outside the stumps. Bad one Bucknor! pic.twitter.com/MNcqgIoCHl
— Ramiz Raja (@iramizraja) March 26, 2020
7. Mayank Agarwal spends time with his family
— Mayank Agarwal (@mayankcricket) March 26, 2020
8. Harmanpreet Kaur conducts Q&A on Twitter
— Harmanpreet Kaur (@ImHarmanpreet) March 26, 2020
9. Kamran Akmal shares his workout clip
workout at home🏋️♀️🏃♂️ https://t.co/FiKu1fNIAh
— Kamran Akmal (@KamiAkmal23) March 26, 2020
10. Junaid Khan tries his hand at something new
— Junaid khan 83 (@JunaidkhanREAL) March 26, 2020
11. Shahid Afridi extends his support amid Coronavirus threat
On the 6th day of the @SAFoundationN President Mr @JK555squash continued the Ration drive in Arkanaabad, Karachi. Distributed food in areas most affected by the #Covid19 pandemic, ensuring #HopeNotOut for all! requesting everyone #Stayhometosavelives & #DonateKarona! pic.twitter.com/3xDJXc2MY5
— Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) March 26, 2020
12. Aleem Dar helps Pakistan in these trying times
Top man ! https://t.co/HkceZa1iP7
— David 'Bumble' Lloyd (@BumbleCricket) March 26, 2020
13. Harbhajan Singh applauds people of Andhra Pradesh
Glad to see these people… 🙏🙏👏 https://t.co/M3WfsCs6kt
— Harbhajan Turbanator (@harbhajan_singh) March 26, 2020
14. Wahab Riaz shares his workout video
To @AzharAli_ bhai, we’ve all seen you do push ups, but now I challenge you to do some squats! 50 to do in total and make sure they're done properly😂
— Wahab Riaz (@WahabViki) March 26, 2020
15. Wriddhiman Saha shares an adorable selfie with his son
— Wriddhiman Saha (@Wriddhipops) March 26, 2020
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- India vs England, 2021: 1st T20I, Statistical Preview – Babar Azam’s record in danger; Kohli, Rohit eye new milestones
- Yuzvendra Chahal posts a throwback picture from 2002 flaunting his masterclass in chess
- Rishabh Pant changes caption of his Instagram post after being severely mocked
- ‘You or Tom bro?’ – Yuzvendra Chahal, Rashid Khan hilariously troll Rishabh Pant for ‘cartoon’ t-shirt
- I and Rishabh Pant have a friendly equation and help each other whoever gets into the XI: Wriddhiman Saha