The cricketing trends on social media today revolved around different events as the cricketers kept tweeting about it on their official handles. Tom Moody was happy for Pravin Tambe as he became the first Indian to feature in the ongoing Caribbean Premier League (CPL). He took the field for the Trinbago Knight Riders on Wednesday and will be looking forward to making an impact for the team.
James Anderson continued to receive wishes from the cricketing fraternity after he reached the 600-wicket mark in Test cricket on Tuesday. Azhar Ali turned out to be his 600th victim. Brett Lee congratulated him for becoming the first pace bowler ever in Tests.
The world is celebrating International Dog Day on Wednesday and the cricketers made it a point to post pictures with their pet dog. Manoj Tiwary, Rahul Sharma and Dinesh Karthik, along with his wife Dipika Pallikal, posted pictures with their pet dogs and showed their love for them. Meanwhile, the Indian cricketers continued to post their workouts while in quarantine in UAE ahead of the Indian Premier League (IPL).
1. Tom Moody is delighted for Pravin Tambe
— Tom Moody (@TomMoodyCricket) August 26, 2020
2. Rahul Sharma wishes International Dog Day
— Rahul Sharma (@ImRahulSharma3) August 26, 2020
3. David Lloyd launches his own book
From The Don to The Ben … not forgetting The Jim pic.twitter.com/zMH7jUAyag
— David 'Bumble' Lloyd (@BumbleCricket) August 26, 2020
4. Dinesh Karthik and his wife pose with their pet dog
Happy Doggy Day from us to all you doggies & dog lovers out there 🐶🐕🐾 pic.twitter.com/00PCRCN2Gs
— DK (@DineshKarthik) August 26, 2020
5. Mitchell McClenaghan gives his views on Lionel Messi leaving Barcelona
Seems to be some great offers out there for Messi to join their organisations…
— Mitchell McClenaghan (@Mitch_Savage) August 26, 2020
6. Dimuth Karunaratne congratulates Dinesh Chandimal for his 354* in domestic cricket
— 𝑫𝒊𝒎𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒏𝒂 (@IamDimuth) August 26, 2020
7. Rahul Chahar is working hard on his fitness during quarantine ahead of IPL
— Rahul Chahar (@rdchahar1) August 26, 2020
8. Shahid Afridi foundation helping the flood-affected people in Karachi
Parts of Karachi have been devastated by rain and flooding. We all have a responsibility to help the effected communities. #SAF team making a small effort to help ease the suffering. pic.twitter.com/IN11LE5XCY
— Shahid Afridi (@SAfridiOfficial) August 26, 2020
9. Mayank Agarwal is looking forward to training ahead of IPL 2020
— Mayank Agarwal (@mayankcricket) August 26, 2020
10. Manoj Tiwary cites Dog’s importance on International Dog Day
— MANOJ TIWARY (@tiwarymanoj) August 26, 2020
11. Deepti Sharma feels catching opportunity is not to be missed
every 'CATCH' is an 'OPPORTUNITY'….."an Opportunity not to be Missed….!!" 😊 pic.twitter.com/MoVFzmoNH0
— Deepti Sharma (@Deepti_Sharma06) August 26, 2020
12. Shivam Dube is working out hard during his quarantine in Dubai
— Shivam Dube (@IamShivamDube) August 26, 2020
13. Danielle Wyatt is excited to play for the Vipers in the upcoming days
Can’t wait to play for the vipers on Saturday & Monday! 🐍 🧡🖤 😃 https://t.co/nc7TFjDoGu
— Danielle Wyatt (@Danni_Wyatt) August 26, 2020
14. Rohan Gavaskar wishes happy birthday to Tino Best
@tinobest happy birthday Tino !! Have a top one ! Blessings and love ,my brother 🙂
— Rohan Gavaskar (@rohangava9) August 26, 2020
15. Brett Lee wishes James Anderson for completing 600 wickets in Tests
Congratulations @jimmy9 on your unbelievable achievement of 6️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ Test Wickets!
That’s a lot of long hot days in the sun, warm ups, injuries, setbacks and frustration, but it’s all worth in in the end. 7️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ on the cards Well done mate 👊🏻@ECB_cricket @TheBarmyArmy #respect
— Brett Lee (@BrettLee_58) August 26, 2020
Source: The source of this content is our cricket news platform Crictracker.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- 5 active Indian cricketers who are never going to get a national call-up
- Playing the next two T20 World Cups is my primary objective: Dinesh Karthik
- Cricketing Trends on social media today
- Rohit Sharma is the best batsman in the world right now: Manoj Tiwary
- ‘I’ll practice it on my husband’ – Dipika Pallikal jokes she will try ‘hook punch’ on Dinesh Karthik