Dabang Delhi beat Tamil Thalaivas by 50-34 points on Sunday in a Pro Kabaddi League match. Naveen Kumar and Iranian Meraj Sheykh of Delhi played superbly. 19 years old Naveen brought home 17 points. He also had a super 10 in this match.
Despite having players like Ajay Thakur and Rahul Chaudhuri, Thalaivas’ poor form continued. With 27 points from 13 matches, their playoffs dream seems more distant.
In another match of the day, Bengal Warriors beat Puneri Paltan by 42-39 points in Kolkata. The home team was staring at a defeat at the Netaji Indoor Stadium on Sunday. But Iranian Asian Games gold-winner Mohammad Esmaeil of Warriors made sure his team had the last laugh at the end of the match. He showcased brilliant raiding skills in the match.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) all-time best XI in IPL history
- 5 most underrated innings for India in the 21st century
- ‘It’s unfinished business’ – Steve Smith not content with Australia retaining the Ashes
- What if MS Dhoni leads the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) side instead of Virat Kohli?
- A Lethal Pace Trio- Pakistan’s biggest opportunity in England?