Dabang Delhi beat Tamil Thalaivas by 50-34 points on Sunday in a Pro Kabaddi League match. Naveen Kumar and Iranian Meraj Sheykh of Delhi played superbly. 19 years old Naveen brought home 17 points. He also had a super 10 in this match.
Despite having players like Ajay Thakur and Rahul Chaudhuri, Thalaivas’ poor form continued. With 27 points from 13 matches, their playoffs dream seems more distant.
In another match of the day, Bengal Warriors beat Puneri Paltan by 42-39 points in Kolkata. The home team was staring at a defeat at the Netaji Indoor Stadium on Sunday. But Iranian Asian Games gold-winner Mohammad Esmaeil of Warriors made sure his team had the last laugh at the end of the match. He showcased brilliant raiding skills in the match.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Poonam Yadav’s brilliance will give India huge confidence: Mithali Raj
- We fell for Poonam’s plan hook, line and sinker: Alyssa Healy
- PSL 2020: Match 2, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi – Yet another fifty for Babar Azam, Karachi’s rare win over Peshawar and more stats
- New Zealand vs India: Ajinkya Rahane and Rishabh Pant get involved in a mix-up resulting in the latter getting run-out
- PSL 2020: Karachi Kings head coach Dean Jones clarifies franchise CEO Tariq was using the phone in the dug out