Dabang Delhi won a thriller last minute 30-29 against Tamil Thalaivas at Gachibowli Indoor Stadium on Thursday. It was the last day of Hydrabad leg of Pro Kabaddi League (PKL) season 7. Despite playing well, Thalaivas lost the match due to some last minutes mistakes in defence. Indian skipper Ajay Thakur and Rahul Chaudhari have put up a brave fight for the Thalaivas. But in the end, it was the Delhi Dabangs who held on to their nerves to register their second consecutive win in the tournament. Delhi had defeated Telugu Titans by same margin on Wednesday. In Thursday’s match, The Thalaivas dominated initially. Thakur began scoring for the Thalaivas. At halftime, they were sitting comfortably at 18-11. Meraj Sheykh gave Thalaivas 2-1 lead. Later Rahul also took them ahead. Thanks to a super tackle from defender Joginder Narwal, Delhi drew level at 5-5. But later the Thalaivas made an all out attack which gave them 11-6 lead.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- IPL 2021: Top 5 batsmen with highest individual scores in IPL history
- IPL 2021: Top 5 batsmen with most fours in IPL history
- WI vs SL: 2nd ODI, Match Prediction – Who will win today’s match?
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – The warhorse India needs the most in 2021
- Hemang Badani not pleased with Varun Chakravarthy after the spinner fails to clear fitness tests ahead of the England T20Is