Dabang Delhi comprehensively beat Puneri Paltan by 60-40 points in a match of Pro Kabaddi League on Sunday at Panchkula's Tau Devi Lal Stadium. With this dominating win, the Dabangs got direct entry into the semifinals. They outplayed the Paltans in the entire match. Delhi's young raider Naveen Kumar picked up his 17th consecutive super 10. He also became the fastest player to secure 400 raid points. Delhi's star defender Ravinder Pahal completed his 50 tackle points in the season. They were leading by 30-16 points at the end of the first half. Delhi continued their good show in the second half as well.
Haryana won: In another match of the day at the above-mentioned stadium, Haryana Steelers managed a close win over Gujarat Fortunegiants. Haryana defeated Gujarat by 38-37 points. Haryana player Vikash Kandola's successive multi-point raids gave them one point win over their opponent.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Poonam Yadav’s brilliance will give India huge confidence: Mithali Raj
- We fell for Poonam’s plan hook, line and sinker: Alyssa Healy
- PSL 2020: Match 2, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi – Yet another fifty for Babar Azam, Karachi’s rare win over Peshawar and more stats
- New Zealand vs India: Ajinkya Rahane and Rishabh Pant get involved in a mix-up resulting in the latter getting run-out
- PSL 2020: Karachi Kings head coach Dean Jones clarifies franchise CEO Tariq was using the phone in the dug out