Dabang Delhi comprehensively beat Puneri Paltan by 60-40 points in a match of Pro Kabaddi League on Sunday at Panchkula's Tau Devi Lal Stadium. With this dominating win, the Dabangs got direct entry into the semifinals. They outplayed the Paltans in the entire match. Delhi's young raider Naveen Kumar picked up his 17th consecutive super 10. He also became the fastest player to secure 400 raid points. Delhi's star defender Ravinder Pahal completed his 50 tackle points in the season. They were leading by 30-16 points at the end of the first half. Delhi continued their good show in the second half as well.
Haryana won: In another match of the day at the above-mentioned stadium, Haryana Steelers managed a close win over Gujarat Fortunegiants. Haryana defeated Gujarat by 38-37 points. Haryana player Vikash Kandola's successive multi-point raids gave them one point win over their opponent.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) all-time best XI in IPL history
- 5 most underrated innings for India in the 21st century
- ‘It’s unfinished business’ – Steve Smith not content with Australia retaining the Ashes
- What if MS Dhoni leads the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) side instead of Virat Kohli?
- A Lethal Pace Trio- Pakistan’s biggest opportunity in England?