India has done it again! After successfully organizing the Youth World Cup in 2017, they are going to host 2020 under-17 Women's World Cup. The matches will be played from 2 to 21 November next year in Kolkata, Navi Mumbai, Goa, and Ahmedabad. Kalinga Stadium in Bhubaneswar was provisionally selected as a venue, pending FIFA's final approval.
Spain is the defending champions of this tournament. They won the title of this biennial extravaganza in 2018. India has automatically qualified to participate in this event as hosts, so they are not entering the Asian qualification campaign in the AFC under-16 Women's Championship. The tournament will be held between 15 to 28 September in Thailand.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) all-time best XI in IPL history
- 5 most underrated innings for India in the 21st century
- ‘It’s unfinished business’ – Steve Smith not content with Australia retaining the Ashes
- What if MS Dhoni leads the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) side instead of Virat Kohli?
- A Lethal Pace Trio- Pakistan’s biggest opportunity in England?