India faced Bangladesh in FIFA World Cup qualifier match at Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Stadium on Tuesday. The match ended with 1-1 score line. It was a full house match at the Saltlake Stadium. India looked sloppy in the match except the last few minutes. Igor Stimac’s boys lacked a clear planning. Opposition team knew that Sunil Chettri would be one of the main players of India. They marked him from the very beginning of the match and Indian Skipper couldn’t really free his legs in the entire match. Almost 70,000 crowd were present at Yuba Bharati. They are all screaming and shouting as Indian players started to move around the field but it was silenced when in the 42nd minute Saad Uddin scored for Bangladesh and gave the visitors 1-0 lead.
In the second half India was more agile on the field. They created many opportunities but failed to convert them into a goal. When all seemed lost for the home crowd, in the 88th minute of the match Adil Khan scored for India from a corner kick by Brandon Fernandes.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- IPL 2021: Top 5 batsmen with highest individual scores in IPL history
- IPL 2021: Top 5 batsmen with most fours in IPL history
- WI vs SL: 2nd ODI, Match Prediction – Who will win today’s match?
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – The warhorse India needs the most in 2021
- Hemang Badani not pleased with Varun Chakravarthy after the spinner fails to clear fitness tests ahead of the England T20Is