Prithvi Shaw(8.5): Prithvi Shaw had a poor season last year. But this year he did well in domestic cricket and is likely to do well in the IPL as well. If he starts batting well, he is a good grab at 8.5 Credits
Marcus Stoinis(9): Last season, he opened the batting due to the poor form of Prithvi Shaw/Rahane. When he is not opening the batting, he will mostly be playing in the finisher role. He is not the regular bowler for Delhi Capitals. He will be a great captaincy option if he opens the batting, otherwise not.
Ajinkya Rahane(8.5)/Shimron Hetmeyer(8)/Ravichandran Ashwin(9)/Antich Nortje(9)/Umesh Yadav(8.5): These are not a first choice captaincy options due to their specialist role as batsman or bowler. However, these can be accommodated in the matches when Delhi plays consecutive matches in a short span
Uncapped: Unless one of the Indian bowlers is not doing well, they can’t replace it with the uncapped bowler. Otherwise, the chances of an uncapped player featuring in mighty DC final XI is quite tough.
Source: The source of this content is our cricket news platform Crictracker.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- IPL 2021: Top 5 batsmen with highest individual scores in IPL history
- IPL 2021: Top 5 batsmen with most fours in IPL history
- WI vs SL: 2nd ODI, Match Prediction – Who will win today’s match?
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – The warhorse India needs the most in 2021
- Hemang Badani not pleased with Varun Chakravarthy after the spinner fails to clear fitness tests ahead of the England T20Is