Wriddhiman Saha(8.5): Saha is going to add a lot of value due to his opening position and wicketkeeper role. If he is not going to deliver well, Sunrisers have a great backup option in the form of Johny Bairstow but that will lead to different overseas combinations for SunRisers.
Mohd. Nabi(8.5)/Vijay Shankar(8)/Abdul Samad(6.5)/Abishek Sharma(6.5): These are going to add good fantasy value due to their dual role. However, SunRisers have so many options to fill in these roles. So it is not sure whether these players will feature in the final XI regularly.
Uncapped: One among Abdul Samad/Abhishek Sharma is likely to feature in all the games for the season.
Source: The source of this content is our cricket news platform Crictracker.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- IPL 2021: Top 5 batsmen with highest individual scores in IPL history
- IPL 2021: Top 5 batsmen with most fours in IPL history
- WI vs SL: 2nd ODI, Match Prediction – Who will win today’s match?
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – The warhorse India needs the most in 2021
- Hemang Badani not pleased with Varun Chakravarthy after the spinner fails to clear fitness tests ahead of the England T20Is