A: MS Dhoni is the best, calm and a great human being. The doors of his room are open 24*7 for everyone where he has tea with people and talks to them. I have met him 2-3 times and he is really a nice man.
Q: How are you keeping yourself fit during this quarantine period?
A: Didn’t do anything in the last week of Ramadan and have gained weight, after Eid started training again and lost the gained weight. We are getting our body used to it as we might play against Zimbabwe in July.
Q: One last message you would like to give to everyone.
A: Follow the guidelines given by the health authorities. Wash your hand regularly, Maintain social distancing, wear mask, it is very important. The number of cases are increasing, so the only message that I would give is take this seriously.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Mohammad Nabi inducted as one of the board members of Afghanistan Cricket Board
- Mohammad Nabi is proud to share his record of most T20I MoM awards with Virat Kohli
- Afghanistan vs West Indies: Hosts announce the squads for the T20I and ODI series
- Shpageeza Cricket League, 2019: Final, Mis Ainak Knights vs Band-e-Amir Dragons: Fantasy Cricket Tips – Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Update
- T20I Tri-series 2019, Match 5, Zimbabwe vs Afghanistan, Match Prediction – Weather Report, Pitch Conditions, Playing XIs and Live Streaming Details