Bengal Warriors beat Dabang Delhi by 39-34 points to clinch the title of Pro Kabaddi League this year. The final match between the two teams was played in Ahmedabad on Saturday. Delhi, the table topper of this season's PKL quickly gained 6 points lead, thanks to their 19 years old Naveen Kumar. Later he was declared as the Most Valuable Player (MVP) of the season. But Bengal was not too far behind. Soon they began counter-attack and leveled score (16-16) just before the first half. Bengal's Iranian all-rounder Mohammad Nabibaksh helped his team to get 10 points lead before eight minutes of the final whistle.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Poonam Yadav’s brilliance will give India huge confidence: Mithali Raj
- We fell for Poonam’s plan hook, line and sinker: Alyssa Healy
- PSL 2020: Match 2, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi – Yet another fifty for Babar Azam, Karachi’s rare win over Peshawar and more stats
- New Zealand vs India: Ajinkya Rahane and Rishabh Pant get involved in a mix-up resulting in the latter getting run-out
- PSL 2020: Karachi Kings head coach Dean Jones clarifies franchise CEO Tariq was using the phone in the dug out