Bengal Warriors beat Dabang Delhi by 39-34 points to clinch the title of Pro Kabaddi League this year. The final match between the two teams was played in Ahmedabad on Saturday. Delhi, the table topper of this season's PKL quickly gained 6 points lead, thanks to their 19 years old Naveen Kumar. Later he was declared as the Most Valuable Player (MVP) of the season. But Bengal was not too far behind. Soon they began counter-attack and leveled score (16-16) just before the first half. Bengal's Iranian all-rounder Mohammad Nabibaksh helped his team to get 10 points lead before eight minutes of the final whistle.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- IPL 2021: Top 5 batsmen with highest individual scores in IPL history
- IPL 2021: Top 5 batsmen with most fours in IPL history
- WI vs SL: 2nd ODI, Match Prediction – Who will win today’s match?
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – The warhorse India needs the most in 2021
- Hemang Badani not pleased with Varun Chakravarthy after the spinner fails to clear fitness tests ahead of the England T20Is