The first semifinal match of the seventh season of Pro Kabaddi League was played between Dabang Delhi and Bengaluru Bulls on Wednesday in Ahmedabad. Delhi beat Bengaluru by 44-38 points to reach the final for the first time in this tournament. Table-topper Delhi's star raider Naveen Kumar scored his 20th successive super 10 this season. Naveen said, reaching the final was more important rather than any personal achievement. Delhi dominated from the word go as they pulled off first all out of the day in just fifth minute of the match, to secure a 6-point lead. They maintained domination in the second half as well. Bengaluru Bull's star raider Pawan Sherawat could not free his legs as Delhi's defenders did not give him any room to maneuver.
In the second semifinal of the day, Bengal Warriors beat U Mumba by 37-35 points to enter into the final. Bengal's raider Sukesh Hegde garnered 8 raid points. On the other hand, U Mumba's Abhishek Singh bagged a Super 10. Their defender Sandeep Narwal scored 5 tackle points.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Poonam Yadav’s brilliance will give India huge confidence: Mithali Raj
- We fell for Poonam’s plan hook, line and sinker: Alyssa Healy
- PSL 2020: Match 2, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi – Yet another fifty for Babar Azam, Karachi’s rare win over Peshawar and more stats
- New Zealand vs India: Ajinkya Rahane and Rishabh Pant get involved in a mix-up resulting in the latter getting run-out
- PSL 2020: Karachi Kings head coach Dean Jones clarifies franchise CEO Tariq was using the phone in the dug out