The first semifinal match of the seventh season of Pro Kabaddi League was played between Dabang Delhi and Bengaluru Bulls on Wednesday in Ahmedabad. Delhi beat Bengaluru by 44-38 points to reach the final for the first time in this tournament. Table-topper Delhi's star raider Naveen Kumar scored his 20th successive super 10 this season. Naveen said, reaching the final was more important rather than any personal achievement. Delhi dominated from the word go as they pulled off first all out of the day in just fifth minute of the match, to secure a 6-point lead. They maintained domination in the second half as well. Bengaluru Bull's star raider Pawan Sherawat could not free his legs as Delhi's defenders did not give him any room to maneuver.
In the second semifinal of the day, Bengal Warriors beat U Mumba by 37-35 points to enter into the final. Bengal's raider Sukesh Hegde garnered 8 raid points. On the other hand, U Mumba's Abhishek Singh bagged a Super 10. Their defender Sandeep Narwal scored 5 tackle points.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) all-time best XI in IPL history
- 5 most underrated innings for India in the 21st century
- ‘It’s unfinished business’ – Steve Smith not content with Australia retaining the Ashes
- What if MS Dhoni leads the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) side instead of Virat Kohli?
- A Lethal Pace Trio- Pakistan’s biggest opportunity in England?