Bengal Warriors managed a narrow win over defending champions Bengaluru Bulls. The latter was beaten by 42-40 points in a Pro Kabaddi League match at Netaji Indoor Stadium on Thursday evening. Maninder (17 points) and Mohammad Nabibakhsh (9 points) led Warriors to the path of victory. With 58 points from 15 matches, Bengal Warriors are placed second in PKL's points table. On the other hand, Bengaluru is in fourth place with 48 points.
Both teams fought hard to stay ahead in the seventh season of PKL. At half-time Warriors were leading with 16-15 points difference. Bengaluru did come back into the match in the second half. Pawan Sherawat kept scoring points for them including a super raid. But super raid by Maninder and defensive skills of Nabibakhsh made sure Warriors were the winner at the end of the match.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Rajasthan Royals (RR) all-time best XI in IPL history
- 5 most underrated innings for India in the 21st century
- ‘It’s unfinished business’ – Steve Smith not content with Australia retaining the Ashes
- What if MS Dhoni leads the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) side instead of Virat Kohli?
- A Lethal Pace Trio- Pakistan’s biggest opportunity in England?