Bengal Warriors managed a narrow win over defending champions Bengaluru Bulls. The latter was beaten by 42-40 points in a Pro Kabaddi League match at Netaji Indoor Stadium on Thursday evening. Maninder (17 points) and Mohammad Nabibakhsh (9 points) led Warriors to the path of victory. With 58 points from 15 matches, Bengal Warriors are placed second in PKL's points table. On the other hand, Bengaluru is in fourth place with 48 points.
Both teams fought hard to stay ahead in the seventh season of PKL. At half-time Warriors were leading with 16-15 points difference. Bengaluru did come back into the match in the second half. Pawan Sherawat kept scoring points for them including a super raid. But super raid by Maninder and defensive skills of Nabibakhsh made sure Warriors were the winner at the end of the match.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Poonam Yadav’s brilliance will give India huge confidence: Mithali Raj
- We fell for Poonam’s plan hook, line and sinker: Alyssa Healy
- PSL 2020: Match 2, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi – Yet another fifty for Babar Azam, Karachi’s rare win over Peshawar and more stats
- New Zealand vs India: Ajinkya Rahane and Rishabh Pant get involved in a mix-up resulting in the latter getting run-out
- PSL 2020: Karachi Kings head coach Dean Jones clarifies franchise CEO Tariq was using the phone in the dug out