Source: The source of this content is our cricket news platform Crictracker.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar – The warhorse India needs the most in 2021
- Hemang Badani not pleased with Varun Chakravarthy after the spinner fails to clear fitness tests ahead of the England T20Is
- ‘Six 6s, Adelaide 36’ – Ravi Shastri shows Indian cricket’s unique connection with number 36
- ‘Let Rishabh Pant be Rishabh Pant’ – Rohit Sharma backs the left-hander to come good against England in the T20I series
- India vs England: Wasim Jaffer predicts the hosts’ probable playing eleven for first T20I