Virat Kohli picks MS Dhoni, Jasprit Bumrah and five others in his kabaddi team of Indian cricketers
- The Indian skipper Virat Kohli is undoubtedly among one of the most famous sportspersons around the world.
- He is a superstar and is followed around almost everywhere he goes, especially in India.
Despite lacking vision in one eye, G Periyaswamy is shining in TNPL with his slingy action
- The Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL) is currently in progress and the local talent is flaunting its skills in the matches.
- Over the years, the TNPL has produced some brilliant cricketers who have also earned the Indian Premier League (IPL) contract.
Windies vs India: Virat Kohli to miss pre-departure press conference
- The Men in Blue takes off for the United States of America (USA) on Monday, July 29 for the hectic tour.
- In the meantime, it has been learned that the 30-year-old Kohli won’t be doing any pre-departure press conference before taking off for the tour.
Going in and out of the team doesn’t set a good pattern, feels Shreyas Iyer
- The Mumbaikar recently played the unofficial One Day series for India A versus West Indies A and had scores of 77, 2, 47 and 61*.
- Iyer told that if one is a good player, then he should get a long rope to prove his class at the highest level.
PCB decides to relieve Sarfaraz Ahmed of Pakistan Test captaincy
- Sarfaraz Ahmed, the Pakistan skipper, has had to face a lot of criticism for his captaincy.
- Amidst the brickbats, a number of former cricketers have also backed the experienced player.
Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali and Junaid Khan may follow suit, fears Shoaib Akhtar after Mohammad Amir’s retirement
- Mohammad Amir’s decision to retire from Test cricket with immediate effect has surprised many in the cricketing fraternity.
- The likes of Wasim Akram and Shoaib Akhtar were shocked by the move. Akram reckoned that Pakistan would need him in the Tests versus England and Australia.
I would have held back Virat Kohli to the No. 4 slot in WC semi-final: India head coach applicant Robin Singh
- One of the most coveted jobs in world cricket, the head coach of the Indian cricket team is open to applications.
- BCCI invited job applications one day after the conclusion of the 2019 World Cup.
I had no idea it went to a super over. I walked up to the umpires to shake hands: Ross Taylor on WC Final
- There was tension all over the world, for the thousands watching it live and the millions and millions watching it on the television.
- There was ecstasy for England but on the other hand, there was agony for New Zealand.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.