Pakistan all-rounder Imad Wasim set to enter wedlock this month
- Though he couldn’t pick up a whole lot of wickets, Wasim was effective with the bat in hand with three scores in the 40s lower down the order.
- He also became the Player of the Match versus Afghanistan for his unbeaten 49 under pressure. In that game, the left-arm spinner picked up a couple of wickets as well.
Union Sports Ministry critical of BCCI for conducting ‘unauthorized’ dope test on Prithvi Shaw
- Prithvi Shaw, the talented 19-year-old Indian cricketer, has recently been handed over a backdated eight-month suspension.
- The ban is seemed to have started to commence of March 16, 2019 and will stay until November 15, 2019.
Former India captain Sourav Ganguly backs Kohli over voicing support for Ravi Shastri as coach
- His style of captaincy was not too different from the incumbent captain Virat Kohli.
- Sourav Ganguly was as passionate and aggressive on the field during his playing days.
Ashes 2019: Joe Root and coach Trevor Bayliss frustrated over Tim Paine’s handshake tradition
- The excitement surrounding the 2019 Ashes between Australia and England is on an escalation.
- The opening game is set to start on August 1 at the Edgbaston in Birmingham.
MS Dhoni still country’s best finisher and wicketkeeper, says MSK Prasad
- However, Dhoni made it a tad easier for the selectors by making himself unavailable for a few months as he decided to take army training.
- Chairman of the selection committee MSK Prasad, also a former India wicket-keeper, had said in the past that a legendary player’s Dhoni knows when to take calls over retirement.
Details on Terbutaline – The drug which got Prithvi Shaw suspended
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCI) recently handed Prithvi Shaw with a backdated eight-month suspension.
- The same is for the reason that he was tested positive for ingesting a prohibited substance – Terbutaline, which is found in cough syrups.
Can learn by watching Ravi Ashwin bowl, says Nathan Lyon who has a wicket more than India offie in Tests
- Lyon has played 18 Tests against England so far in which he has taken 65 wickets at an average of 29.64.
- However, his favourite opponents remain India against whom he has claimed 85 scalps in as many Tests at an average of 32.60.
Ravichandran Ashwin remembers his first date with CCD; condoles VG Siddhartha’s tragic death
- The country is taken aback by the shocking death of VG Siddhartha, the founder of India’s largest homegrown coffee chain Cafe Coffee Day (CCD).
- The body of the billionaire coffee tycoon, also the son-in-law of former Karnataka chief minister SM Krishna, was found on the banks of Nethravathi River in Mangaluru on Wednesday.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- BCCI timeline shows gap of over two months between Prithvi Shaw’s sample collection and NDTL’s report
- As Prithvi Shaw faces suspension, BCCI clarifies stand over handling players on doping
- Details on Terbutaline – The drug which got Prithvi Shaw suspended
- Union Sports Ministry critical of BCCI for conducting ‘unauthorized’ dope test on Prithvi Shaw
- ‘Unlucky Shaw’- Jofra Archer’s freakish tweet after Prithvi Shaw’s suspension