For me, Cristiano Ronaldo is above everyone else: Virat Kohli
- There is absolutely no doubt surrounding Cristiano Ronaldo’s fandom in the football fraternity.
- The 34-year-old is a colossal figure and he is admired across the globe.
It will be foolish to remove Virat Kohli as India captain, says Shoaib Akhtar
- Former Pakistan fast bowler Shoaib Akhtar never minces words when it comes to putting across viewpoints.
- He said recently that Virat Kohli should continue to be India’s skipper in all formats since a lot of investment has already gone into him and it will be foolish to remove him.
World Cup 2019: Sanjay Bangar calls sending MS Dhoni at No. 7 in the semis, a team decision
- MS Dhoni is currently serving the Indian Army in Kashmir but still is in the news related to cricket.
- His recent form in the just-concluded ICC World Cup 2019 and batting positions were the most debated topics in Team India’s journey in the ICC event.
Ashes 2019: Brian Lara predicts a 5-0 thrashing for Australia at the hands of hosts England
- The Ashes 2019 series commenced on Thursday at the Edgbaston in Birmingham.
- The first day saw hosts starting off well by reducing the visitors to 122/8.
Michael Clarke recalls the moment he rushed his daughter to hospital
- It is not rare to see sporting icons taking up a particular cause to fight against because they themselves have had some unhappy experience.
- One such icon is former Australia captain Michael Clarke. The 38-year-old has engaged himself in a mission to make people aware about asthma.
Kamran Akmal opines on Pakistan’s next captain and coaching staff
- Despite winning their last four matches, Sarfaraz Ahmed and Co couldn’t make it beyond the league stages.
- The same was owing to their disastrous start to the campaign, having won only one out of their first five encounters.
Shane Warne didn’t want to tour Pakistan early in career
- Former spin wizard Shane Warne was known to be a colourful character both on and off the field during his playing days. In 1999, he won the Man of the Match awards both in the semi-final and final of the cricket World Cup.
- In Tests, he ended up as the second-highest wicket-taker in the world with 708 scalps. A man with 1,001 international wickets under his belt.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.