Would love if Indian cricketers attend my wedding: Hasan Ali
- Hasan Ali, the Pakistan fast bowler, is all set to enter the wedlock with Indian girl Shamia Arzoo, who hails from the Mewat district of Haryana.
- A few days ago, the speedster dropped a tweet on his marriage and later confirmed it on social media.
New Zealand Cricket retires Daniel Vettori’s No. 11 ODI jersey
- New Cricket Board has announced that they have retired the jersey of one of their greatest players and former captain Daniel Vettori.
- The announcement was made during the revealing of jersey numbers for the Kiwi Test team for their upcoming Sri Lanka series.
Windies vs India: Navdeep Saini warned for breaching ICC’s Code of Conduct
- He has also been handed one demerit point. The incident occurred during the 4th over of the West Indies’ innings when Saini took the wicket of Nicholas Pooran.
- The player admitted the offence and accepted the sanction proposed by match referee Jeff Crowe of the Emirates Elite Panel.
Windies vs India: Virat Kohli hints at possible changes in the playing XI for 3rd T20I
- On a slow pitch in the second T20I of the ongoing series, the Indian batters posted an impressive score of 167/5 in 20 overs.
- Captain Virat Kohli was all praise for all-rounders Krunal Pandya and Ravindra Jadeja for providing a strong finish with the bat.
Sarfaraz Ahmed should be sacked as Pakistan captain, recommends coach Mickey Arthur
- Following Pakistan’s poor performance in the 2019 World Cup, Sarfaraz Ahmed, the team’s skipper, has come under fire.
- Even before the mega event, question marks were there over his leadership abilities, but a number of former cricketers reckoned that he’s the best for the job.
Kevin Pietersen says Mark Boucher the perfect candidate to replace Ottis Gibson as South Africa head coach
- South African team has been going through a tumultuous time, which can be gauzed by looking at their performance in the ICC World Cup 2019.
- The team managed just three wins including one over Australia in the last league match, while were defeated by Bangladesh.
After scraping whole coaching staff, South Africa opting for football managerial style of setup
- The South African cricket is on a verge of the big change after their abysmal ICC World Cup outing recently.
- The board is trying to take inspiration from football to get their coaching staff in order.
Fan edits Joel Wilson’s Wikipedia page to call him a blind umpire following his horrible decision making in first Ashes Test
- This all due to the brilliant batting of Steve Smith, who scored twin hundreds and Matthew Wade, who scored his first Test century after two years.
- Australia amassed 487/7d in the second innings as the England bowlers couldn’t get inroads due to the absence of James Anderson.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- A true champion of the game, says Virat Kohli after Dale Steyn hangs his boots in Tests
- Virat Kohli and Yuvraj Singh lend support to AB de Villiers over unjustified criticism
- ICC World Cup 2019: Captains’ ratings in the league stage
- Kevin Pietersen asks Virat Kohli to hang out with better footballers
- Virat Kohli is like Roger Federer, Steve Smith reminds me of Rafael Nadal: AB de Villiers