Dean Jones picks his dream T20 XI
- The advent of T20 format has led to cricket being revolutionised and modern cricket is all about the T20 leagues across the world.
- Rather some of the international cricketers prefer playing the leagues over their country as they don’t have to stretch themselves much.
Prithvi Shaw leaves for England to fight depression after being banned for eight months
- Prithvi Shaw’s international career got off to a brilliant start with the talented batsman scoring a century against the Windies at home.
- He was set to be a huge sensation in Australia only for him to get injured in the warm-up game and ruled out of the action.
Windies vs India: Shreyas Iyer wants to be a flexible option for the Men in Blue
- For a long time now, India have been looking for questions to their middle-order problems.
- Even in the World Cup, the chinks in their armour were exposed. The number-four conundrum kept haunting them.
CPL 2019: St Lucia Stars reaches dead end of their league sojourn
- The Stars finished sixth in the points table in the erstwhile season, winning only three out of their 10 matches.
- The team was being led by Kieron Pollard, who had moved from the Barbados Tridents.
Sourav Ganguly to skip MCC meeting for his unwell mother
- Sourav Ganguly, member of the Marylebone Cricket Club World Cricket Committee, will miss this year’s meeting at Lord’s scheduled for August 11 and 12.
- The Marylebone Cricket Club committee, headed by Mike Gatting, meets twice a year to discuss the prevalent issues facing the game of cricket.
Disappointed Ajinkya Rahane moves on after being left out for the World Cup
- Ajinkya Rahane has an ODI average of 35.26, but he has never been a regular part of India’s 50-over team.
- In 56 matches, he has nine tons and 17 half-centuries, numbers which show his class and calibre.
BBL 2019-20: Micro-chipped cricket ball likely to be introduced in the T20 league
- The BBL could be a witness to a cricket leather with an embedded microchip.
- The same technology may also be tried with the Kookaburra ball in Test cricket.
BCCI against ICC giving approvals for domestic matches in India
- The domestic season in India is all set to get underway with the Duleep Trophy, which is scheduled to start on August 17 at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore.
- Prior to the fixtures, the Board of Cricket in India (BCCI) and the International Cricket Council (ICC) has been involved in a bit of a tussle.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- The Stokes-Samuels story: How past run-ins turned a friendly banter into an ugly spat
- After widespread criticism, Marlon Samuels takes yet another dig at Ben Stokes over Bristol brawl in 2017
- BCCI pays tribute to MS Dhoni after announcing India squads for Australia tour
- ‘What about MS Dhoni? – Fans slam Ravi Shastri for calling Wriddhiman Saha ‘best gloveman in the world’
- ‘If he is unwell then what is he doing inside the stadium?’ – Virender Sehwag questions Rohit Sharma’s presence in MI dugout