Reports: Delhi Capitals eyeing Ajinkya Rahane for IPL 2020
- The preparations for the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 have begun with the franchises looking for the players to trade.
- The trading window is open and Mumbai Indians (MI) took the first step trading Mayank Markande for Sherfane Rutherford of the Delhi Capitals (DC).
Manchester United fan Yuvraj Singh takes a dig at Chelsea fan Kevin Pietersen after Red Devils drub Blues
- Yuvraj Singh never lets an opportunity to pull former England batsman Kevin Pietersen’s legs. Time and again we have seen Yuvraj trolling Pietersen on social media.
- In fact, the England star also makes sure to give it back to Yuvraj whenever he gets a chance.
Disappointed Azhar Mahmood bows out as Pakistan’s bowling coach with ‘dignity and pride’
- Back in November 2016, Azhar Mahmood, the former Pakistan all-rounder, was appointed as the national team’s bowling coach for a two-year period.
- Prior to that, he also worked in short stints for the Men in Green and the short-term nature of stints were because he was contracted as a player for Surrey in England’s county cricket.
KPL 2019: Despite flood rampage in Hubli, management copes to kick-start the league with better setup
- What if nature has the last laugh? Well, people have alternatives to cope up the natural calamities. Karnataka Premier League (KPL) managements’ work towards the betterment of the league defying the odds becomes the new inspiration.
- The eighth season was in the doldrums but KPL honchos set it right in every way.
Ramiz Raja doesn’t want ‘characters’ like Sharjeel Khan to make Pakistan comeback
- The 2017 edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) turned out to be a cursed one for Sharjeel Khan.
- The Pakistan left-handed batsman plied his trade for the Islamabad United and was found guilty of spot-fixing along with Khalid Latif.
Shreyas Iyer should be batting at No. 4 while Rishabh Pant can play at No. 5 or 6, feels Sunil Gavaskar
- The Indian Cricket Team’s No. 4 fiasco isn’t hidden from anyone.
- In the last 4 years, the team has tried the innumerable number of batsmen at that position, but not even a single lad has been able to cement his place.
PSL 2020: Lahore Qalandars retain Salman Butt for the next season
- The Pakistan Super League (PSL) franchise Lahore Qalandars have decided to retain Salman Butt for the upcoming season.
- The left-hander himself revealed the news and is pretty excited to perform in front of the fans with the PSL set to be played in Pakistan next year.
- (Read more about the story)
I believe in enjoying the moment, says Virat Kohli about him dancing to the music on the field
- Team India comprehensively won the second ODI of the three-match series against the Windies on Sunday.
- It was Virat Kohli’s authoritative century and Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s four-wicket haul which helped the Men in Blue take a 1-0 lead in the series.
Ashes 2019: Mitchell Johnson wants Mitchell Starc to replace James Pattinson for Lord’s Test
- Australia must be oozing with confidence after conquering England in the Edgbaston Test by 251 runs.
- The fact that Tim Paine & Co. secured the victory after trailing by 90 runs in the first innings would’ve given them a lot of positivity.
Virat Kohli badly wanted the hundred: Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Normalcy returned for the Indian captain Virat Kohli on Sunday as he notched up his 42nd ODI century in his first innings after the World Cup.
- This was his first three-digit score in 11 innings and missed out on getting to the mark on five occasions during the mega event.
I hope Shreyas Iyer gets a consistent run: Gautam Gambhir
- Team India’s middle-order muddle seems to be a never-ending issue. They continue to find a stable batsman and Shreyas Iyer is the latest entrant in the team who has been preferred ahead of Manish Pandey to do the job.
- The Mumbai lad passed the first test though scoring an enterprising 71 off just 68 deliveries batting at number five on Sunday.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- The Stokes-Samuels story: How past run-ins turned a friendly banter into an ugly spat
- After widespread criticism, Marlon Samuels takes yet another dig at Ben Stokes over Bristol brawl in 2017
- BCCI pays tribute to MS Dhoni after announcing India squads for Australia tour
- ‘What about MS Dhoni? – Fans slam Ravi Shastri for calling Wriddhiman Saha ‘best gloveman in the world’
- ‘If he is unwell then what is he doing inside the stadium?’ – Virender Sehwag questions Rohit Sharma’s presence in MI dugout