MS Dhoni suffers a hairline fracture on his finger; wants it to be a ‘big secret’
- MS Dhoni was in the news during and after the 2019 World Cup for various reasons.
- During the mega event, his approach against England in the mammoth chase had come under the scanner.
Team India’s number 1 Test ranking at stake ahead of the Windies series
- The Ashes has already started and now New Zealand and Sri Lanka will lock horns in the two-match Test series from August 14.
- The number 1 Test side India will also play their first Test series under the new cycle in the West Indies from August 22.
Windies vs India: Rahkeem Cornwall focussing on reducing his body weight
- After the three-match ODI series, India and the Windies are all set to cross swords in the two-match Test series.
- The opening Test is scheduled to get underway on August 22 at the North Sound in Antigua.
T20 Blast 2019: Mohammad Hafeez replaces AB de Villiers for Middlesex
- Mohammad Hafeez, the Pakistan all-rounder, has signed for Middlesex in the ongoing T20 Blast.
- However, he is expected to be back for the last two group games and the knockouts if Middlesex qualify that far.
Meet the Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan of Indian cricket
- Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan are two of the biggest names in the Indian film industry. But in some corner of India, there are a couple of cricketers by the same names.
- The players may not be as popular as the ones in the Bollywood sector, but there’s no shortage of skills in them by any means.
If Shreyas Iyer bats at four, it will allow Pant to play aggressively: Zaheer Khan
- The former India cricketer Zaheer Khan also thinks the same way and feels that Iyer will anyways get promoted to number four if he plays consistently.
- Pant scored only 20 runs and got out playing an atrocious shot when he had the chance to score big.
Women’s T20 cricket confirmed for inclusion in the 2022 Commonwealth Games
- Following a joint bid by the International Cricket Council (ICC) and the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), the Commonwealth Games Federation (CGF), on Tuesday, announced that Women’s T20 Cricket has been confirmed for inclusion at the Birmingham 2022 Commonwealth Games.
- The inclusion of Women’s T20 within the Commonwealth Games continues the ICC’s commitment to support the global growth of the women’s game and reach new markets whilst getting more girls and women watching, playing and enjoying cricket.
Ashes 2019: UAE player Ahmed Raza bowling at Steve Smith to iron out his flaws against left-arm spinners
- The second Ashes Test between England and Australia at Lord’s is all set to get underway on Wednesday.
- The visitors are leading the five-match series by 1-0 and the victory in the first game came on the back of Steve Smith’s twin tons.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- South Africa to host England, Sri Lanka, Australia and Pakistan in 2020-21 home season
- Sourav Ganguly should question the motive behind dropping Suryakumar Yadav: Dilip Vengsarkar
- IPL 2020: Match 48, MI vs RCB – RCB Predicted Playing XI
- IPL 2020: Match 48, MI vs RCB – MI Predicted Playing XI
- ‘Grind never stops’ – Suryakumar Yadav reacts after being left out for India’s tour of Australia