Didn’t announce any retirement- Chris Gayle keeps everyone guessing on international swansong
- There’s a lot of speculations doing the rounds surrounding Chris Gayle’s international retirement.
- Previously, he announced that the 2019 World Cup would mark his last appearance in national colours.
Windies vs India: Virat Kohli shares an update after copping a blow on his thumb from Kemar Roach
- Virat Kohli, the Indian skipper, had a day to remember in the third ODI versus the Windies at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad.
- He notched his 43rd ODI ton and helped the Men in Blue to a 2-0 series victory, winning the match by six wickets (DLS Method).
Euro T20 Slam to be postponed until 2020
- Organisers of the Euro T20 Slam, the world’s first multinational T20 franchise tournament, have today confirmed the inaugural staging of the event will be postponed until 2020.
- The T20 extravaganza was scheduled to get underway on August 30 and enthral one and all, but that won’t be the case at least for the time being there will be a wait for around a year for the excitement.
Yuvraj Singh’s case an exception; other Indian cricketers won’t be allowed to play in foreign T20 leagues
- But the Committee of Administrators (CoA) has cleared that Yuvraj’s case was an exception and no other Indian cricketer will be permitted to play in the leagues other than the IPL.
- The southpaw though rolled back the clock with his batting at times in the tournament even as Manpreet Gony was the other Indian cricketer to play in the league.
Dale Steyn was ‘not medically ready’ for India tour, clarifies Cricket South Africa
- The confusion surrounding Dale Steyn’s absence from South Africa’s T20I squad for their upcoming tour of India has taken another turn.
- Earlier this month, the legendary Proteas pacer brought down curtains on his Test career in order to focus more on white-ball cricket.
Gautam Gambhir sends across a strong patriotic message on India’s 73rd Independence Day
- Gautam Gambhir has been pretty vocal on several issues ever since he became the Member of Parliament (MP) from the East Delhi Constituency.
- He is someone, who speaks his heart out and never gets into his shell after being bombarded with criticism.
Hashim Amla thanks Ravi Shastri for wishing him on international retirement
- Hashim Amla, the former South African cricketer, didn’t have the best of times at the international circuit of late.
- The veteran looked completely out of sorts and his position in the national team somewhat came under the scanner.
“The circle of life is fragile”- Rohit Sharma wishes for love to prevail on India’s 73rd Independence Day
- Over the last year or so, the nation has been a witness to quite a few events, some not so pleasant and many to be proud of.
- The natural calamity has caused a lot of damage and prayers have flowed in for the victims from every nook and corner of the country.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.