Team India players unveil new Test jersey during headshots session
- Team India will embark on World Test Championship journey with the two-match series against the Windies on August 22.
- They have already won the ODI and T20I series on the West Indies tour and will be keen on going past the Caribbean team in the longest format as well.
BCCI briefs Team India players on neck guards after Steve Smith’s injury
- The debate over making neck guards mandatory has once again resurfaced after Steve Smith received a nasty blow on his neck.
- Smith immediately collapsed to the ground face first after the vicious ball from Jofra Archer hit him on his neck.
Reports: Mike Hesson receives coaching offer from Bangladesh and Pakistan; declines them
- Former New Zealand coach Mike Hesson has reportedly declined a couple of offers from the subcontinent.
- Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) and Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) were the two subcontinent sides that hoped to rope in Mike Hesson as their national team’s coach.
Virat Kohli’s stats are exceptional, but Steve Smith is a very big player: Shoaib Akhtar
- In both the innings, he notched daddy hundreds and helped his team to a thumping 251-run victory.
- Even in the second Test at the iconic Lord’s Cricket Ground in London, Smith scored 92 in the first innings.
Virender Sehwag backs Anil Kumble to become Indian cricket’s chairman of selectors
- The Indian cricket’s selection committee, headed by MSK Prasad, has faced a lot of criticism over the time being.
- Their credentials have been questioned on a number of instances, especially because they have a cumulative experience of playing only 13 Tests.
MS Dhoni batting higher in World Cup semis could’ve made things different, feels Virender Sehwag
- The memories of India’s 18-run defeat versus New Zealand in the World Cup semi-final are still afresh in the minds of the fans.
- After a dominating show in the league stages where the team finished on top, Virat Kohli and Co were shown the doors of exit.
Windies vs India: Ravindra Jadeja on the verge of achieving a special milestone in Tests
- After comprehensive victories in the limited-overs leg, the Indian team is set to take on the Windies in the longer format starting Thursday, 22nd August.
- Virat Kohli and team management have to brainstorm in figuring out their best playing eleven, especially their spin combination.
ECB confirms England’s home season schedule in 2020
- The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) has announced the home season fixture of the Men’s team for 2020.
- They are set to host West Indies, Pakistan, Australia and Ireland next year and will play a total of 6 Tests, 6 One-Day Internationals and 6 T20Is from June to September.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.