Virender Sehwag has a piece of advice for Sreesanth, takes a dig at PCB
- Former India opener Virender Sehwag has opened up on S Sreesanth’s chances of making a comeback to the Indian team.
- Earlier this week, the BCCI cut short the ban imposed on S Sreesanth for the IPL spot-fixing scandal in 2013.
Ajinkya Rahane picks shyest player in Indian team, toughest place to bat
- All eyes will be on Ajinkya Rahane in the upcoming two-match Test series against Windies.
- Not very long ago, Rahane was the batting mainstay of the team. In fact, he was India’s best performer in overseas Tests.
19-year-old threatens to kill players of the Indian cricket team in email to BCCI
- In a rather spine-chilling development, a 19-year-old has been arrested by the Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) after he threatened to kill the players of the Indian cricket team.
- The accused has been identified as Brij Mohan Das, who had sent the horrific email to the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
Ashes 2019: What is ‘The Participation Test’ that’s being displayed on the screen?
- The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) has decided to promote inclusion and diversity during the third Ashes Test match at Headingley.
- The official broadcaster of the series, Sky Sports, has also joined hands with the board and throughout the Test will be focusing on a series of ECB initiatives which are designed to make cricket accessible to the wider audience.
Ramiz Raja asks Pakistan to take a leaf out of Virat Kohli and Team India’s books
- The Pakistan team has been superlative at times, but the unit has also been inconsistent in all the three formats.
- In Test cricket, the side is languishing at seventh in ICC rankings for teams. Even in the ODI version of the game, the Men in Green haven’t put their best foot forward.
Rohit Sharma is a big match-winner, says Shoaib Akhtar; wants him to play the Antigua Test
- Team India is facing some happy selection headaches ahead of their first Test against the Windies.
- They are spoilt for choices in the bowling department with a selection to be made between Ravi Ashwin and Kuldeep Yadav.
Mohammad Rizwan remains Pakistan’s fittest player; tops yo-yo test
- Mohammad Rizwan, the Pakistan wicketkeeper, has managed to emerge as the nation’s fittest cricketer.
- He topped the fitness test conducted during the pre-season camp at the National Cricket Academy (NCA) in Lahore.
Shoaib Akhtar requests Mohammad Amir to come out of Test retirement
- In a recent development, premier Pakistan fast bowler, Mohammad Amir, who was part of their World Cup team, announced his retirement from the longest form of the game, Test cricket to completely focus on One Day Internationals and T20Is.
- The speedster surprised and shocked cricket experts and fans when he decided to quit red-ball cricket in favor of white-ball cricket just as the ICC Test Championship was going to start.
50+ applicants interviewed for Team India support staff; to be announced today
- Ravi Shastri, the former Indian cricketer, has recently been re-appointed as the head coach of the Indian team.
- The Cricket Advisory Committee (CAC), comprising of Kapil Dev, Anshuman Gaekwad, and Shantha Rangaswamy, put forth the decision.
‘No appropriate replies’ – Sanjay Bangar grilled for over an hour in interview
- As India continue their search for the new support coaching staff, incumbent batting coach Sanjay Bangar faced a tough time in the interviews.
- Bangar and other coaches’ contracts will end after the ongoing tour of West Indies.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- ‘Ae bhidu muh mein kya bhara hai’ – Shikhar Dhawan’s hilarious comment on Ajinkya Rahane’s post
- 5 Pure gold moments from Rohit Sharma’s press conferences
- ‘Saala mat bolo yaar’ – Rohit Sharma to a journalist who called Ajinkya Rahane ‘saala’
- India vs South Africa, 2019: 3rd Test, Day 2 – Rohit’s maiden double ton, Umesh’s blitz, another declaration and more stats
- Will be happy to see Rohit Sharma opening the batting in Tests: Ajinkya Rahane