KXIP eyeing to trade Ravichandran Ashwin before IPL 2020
- Times have been quite turbulent for Ravichandran Ashwin in the last few months. He was sacked from the Indian limited-overs set-up post the Champions Trophy 2017.
- Moreover, the ace off-spinner was also dropped from the Test eleven in the ongoing game against the Windies.
No one asked to me to do so, says Virender Sehwag on not applying for India’s head coach job
- During the great drama of 2017 revolving around who would become the new India head coach in the wake of Anil Kumble’s unceremonious exit, Virender Sehwag was one of the strongest candidates.
- The former India opener had applied for the post and was one of the favourites to bag the job.
Sri Lanka vs New Zealand: Hosts announce 15-man T20I squad
- New Zealand’s first assignment after the memorable World Cup final hasn’t been off to a great start.
- The Kiwis, who would have been high on confidence following their fabulous campaign in the mega-event, where they managed to take the finals to a tied super over, have been presented a tough challenge from minnows Sri Lanka.
Team India wear black armbands in Antigua Test to pay respect to Arun Jaitley
- India suffered a huge loss on Saturday as the country’s former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley passed away aged 66.
- He was undergoing the treatment at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) after complaining of breathlessness and restlessness.
BCCI condones the demise of its former vice-president Arun Jaitley
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) condones the sad demise of its former Vice-President and a former IPL Governing Council member, Shri Arun Jaitley.
- A remarkable statesman, Mr Jaitley was a passionate cricket follower and will always be remembered as one of the most able and respected cricket administrators.
“Who will say no to India?” – Ambati Rayudu on his shocking U-turn after retirement
- Ambati Rayudu didn’t find a place in India’s World Cup squad despite being a strong contender for the number four slot in the lineup.
- The fact that he wasn’t picked even after Shikhar Dhawan and Vijay Shankar got ruled out of the mega event didn’t seem to go down well with Rayudu.
I enjoyed my girlfriend’s smile more than my century and 8-fer: Krishnappa Gowtham
- The Karnataka Premier League 2019 on August 23, saw a performance from one of the most exciting all-rounders in the country, that has probably put the tournament in the spotlight in the cricketing world.
- Krishnappa Gowtham of Ballari Tuskers got stuck into the Shivamogga Lions team in the 15th match of the ongoing KPL 2019 and what happened next was a memorable event.
Ravi Shastri nearly lost India head coach job to Mike Hesson
- Not many would have bet against Ravi Shastri losing the Team India coach post.
- While the Cricket Advisory Committee insisted that it would not ask for Virat Kohli’s inputs before naming the new coach, Shastri’s appointment was always on the cards.
Windies vs India: Ravindra Jadeja thanks Virat Kohli for showing faith in him
- Ravindra Jadeja’s selection ahead of Ravi Ashwin for India’s opening Test versus the Windies raised a number of questions.
- Sunil Gavaskar, the former Indian batsman, was taken aback and he termed Ashwin’s omission from the game an ‘astonishing’ one.
Salman Butt accuses PCB of treating him in a discriminatory manner
- Salman Butt, Mohammad Amir and Mohammad Asif were the three players banned for their role in the spot-fixing scandal in the 2010 Test in England.
- While Amir has returned after serving the suspension and played more than a handful of matches over the past few years, the other two are still waiting for their opportunity.
IPL 2020: Sanjay Bangar likely to be appointed RCB’s batting coach
- The former cricketer Sanjay Bangar’s days with Team India seem to be numbered. Vikram Rathour is set to replace him as the batting coach after the ongoing West Indies tour.
- At the same time, the coaching staff appointments are currently in progress amongst the Indian Premier League (IPL) franchises.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- ‘He needs to wake up’ – Kevin Pietersen slams Ambati Rayudu for his running between the wickets against RCB
- Ambati Rayudu and Dwayne Bravo fit to play in the next match: CSK CEO
- Dwayne Bravo will be in consideration for CSK’s match against DC, says Stephen Fleming
- Why CSK’s match-winner Ambati Rayudu isn’t part of playing XI vs RR?
- Won’t be surprised if Ambati Rayudu plays for India sooner than later: Brad Hogg