Neighbors woken up by Shane Warne having a four-way with lover and two escorts in his villa in London
- A champion bowler, a master manipulator, extremely good slip fielder, and a terrific captain, some say he was the best captain Australia never had.
- With more than 200 ODI wickets and 708 Test wickets, Warne truly deserved his inclusion in the Wisden’s five players of the century, along with Sir Don Bradman, Jack Hobbs, Sir Viv Richards, and Sir Garfield Sobers.
India vs South Africa: Hosts squad selection advanced to prepare new jerseys
- After the completion of the West Indies tour, India are scheduled to play a home T20I and Test series against South Africa.
- The fixtures start with the 20-over matches, which gets underway on Sunday, September 15.
MS Dhoni will never be asked about his retirement, says BCCI official
- MS Dhoni hasn’t yet called it quits in his international career and that has kept the debate ongoing.
- The 38-year-old ace wicketkeeper-batsman has kept everybody guessing over his retirement call.
India vs South Africa: Unwell Bhuvneshwar Kumar to skip T20I series
- He is one of the two Indian bowlers to have claimed a five-wicket haul in all the three formats – Tests, ODIs, and T20Is.
- The 29-year-old talented seamer did not get a place in the Indian squad picked for the three T20Is against South Africa next month.
Gautam Gambhir has an idea to make Test cricket more interesting in times of limited-over formats
- Test cricket is said to have faced a survival battle in these fast times and with the emergence of shorter versions of the game
- Also, a number of players are seen letting known their reluctance to play Test cricket and feel more attracted towards the shorter versions, including those offered by franchise cricket.
West Indies vs India: Mayank Agarwal found it tough while facing Rahkeem Cornwall
- Rahkeem Cornwall became the heaviest international cricketer with a weight of 140 kgs after making his debut on Friday.
- The West Indies made a couple of changes in their playing eleven for the second Test at the Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica.
Ahmedabad’s world largest cricket stadium is PM Narendra Modi’s vision: Amit Shah
- Back in January 2019, it was known that Ahmedabad is set to redevelop the Sardar Patel Stadium, also known as Motera Stadium, into the world’s largest cricketing venue.
- Currently the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) is the world’s largest cricket stadium with a capacity of 100,024 with the Eden Gardens being second.
Ashes 2019: Jason Roy likely to bat at four in Manchester Test
- Prior to the ongoing Ashes, the eyes were on Jason Roy, who made his Test debut versus Ireland at the Lord’s Cricket Ground.
- He was having a great run in the limited-overs formats and his incredible form earned him a Test call-up.
Youth Asia Cup: Inspired by Jos Buttler, Pakistan youngster Mohammad Haris eyes to make it big
- Aspiring Pakistani cricketer Mohammad Haris is all set for the upcoming U19 Asia Cup in Sri Lanka due next month.
- Eight teams are set to take part in the competition, including arch-rivals India and Pakistan. Current champions India have won the tournament six times – the most.
Murali Vijay not scratching his head over India return
- His average in 2018 was a mere 18.8, compared to his overall average of 38.28. Vijay is now set to ply his trade for Somerset
- As far as his Team India comeback is concerned, Vijay isn’t bothered about it. Rather he wants to focus on his passion of playing at the higher level.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Cricketing Trends in social media today
- West Indies vs India: Mayank Agarwal found it tough while facing Rahkeem Cornwall
- Cricketing Trends on Social Media today
- ‘Hope you are actually as innocent as your smile’ – KL Rahul extends birthday wishes to Mayank Agarwal in a cheeky way
- ‘Well done brothers’- Yuzvendra Chahal hilariously gives ODI caps to debutants Mayank Agarwal and Prithvi Shaw