West Indies vs India: Ravi Shastri explains the reason behind picking Ravindra Jadeja ahead of Ravi Ashwin
- It would not be completely wrong to say that India are yet to come to a conclusion on whom to play as the sole spinner in overseas Tests.
- The new management has given up on India’s traditional way of always playing with two frontline spinners.
If I didn’t have Virat Kohli supporting me, I don’t know what I would have done: Sumit Nagal
- Rising tennis star Sumit Nagal has become a household name in India and rightly so.
- In a game where India have not enjoyed much success as far as singles are concerned, Nagal has raised the hopes of millions with his recent exploits in the US Open.
Shakib Al Hasan mentally not prepared to captain Bangladesh in Tests and T20s
- Amidst all the happy run on the cricket field, Shakib has faced a lot in the backdrop because of a number of injuries.
- The situation seems to have taken a toll on him, so much so that the veteran doesn’t wish to lead the national team even in Tests and T20Is.
IPL 2020: Sourav Ganguly would be ‘more than happy’ to have Ravi Ashwin in Delhi Capitals
- In the last two editions of the Indian Premier League (IPL), Ravi Ashwin had the chance of captaining the Kings XI Punjab (KXIP).
- The Punjab-franchise is one of the teams to not have gotten their hands on the coveted trophy.
Mumbai’s heaviest cricketer is keeping an eye on the burly Rahkeem Cornwall
- The tweaker bowled the most number of overs for his team, 41, and picked up the wickets of Cheteshwar Pujara, Ravindra Jadeja and Mohamamd Shami.
- He also took a couple of sharp catches to send back openers- Mayank Agarwal and KL Rahul.
West Indies vs India: Hanuma Vihari dedicates his maiden Test century to his late father
- After a truckload of runs at the domestic circuit, Hanuma Vihari made his international debut versus England last year in September.
- Following a year of grill and grind, the Andhra Pradesh-born batsman has gotten his maiden international ton.
Najibullah Zadran disappointed after not getting to bat higher up the order
- The Afghanistan national team has produced quite a few explosive batsmen in the last few years and it has served it well at the international level.
- One of them is Najibullah Zadran, who has the reputation of hitting the long ball.
West Indies vs India: Gavaskar and Bishop slam criticizers of Jasprit Bumrah’s bowling action
- He became the third Indian bowler after Harbhajan Singh and Irfan Pathan with a hat-trick in the format.
- In the meantime, amidst his excellent show with the leather in hand, he also had to face a lot of criticism.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Rating all the top ODI captains at the moment
- ‘We can compete against anyone in the world’ – Virat Kohli banks on India’s chances in New Zealand Tests
- ‘Goodbyes don’t get easier with time’ – Anushka Sharma leaves hubby Virat Kohli in New Zealand with a heavy heart
- Virat Kohli slips to 10th in ICC T20I rankings, Babar Azam retains his top spot
- ‘Lots of love to the family’ – Virat Kohli wishes RCB mate AB de Villiers on 36th birthday