Misbah-ul-Haq to pocket a whopping salary as head coach and chief selector of Pakistan
- Their next assignment is the limited-overs series against Sri Lanka. Pakistan will host the Islanders for three ODIs and as many T20Is later this month.
- The Sarfraz Ahmed-led side will be desperate to do well in order to kickstart the new season on a good note.
Ashes 2019: ICC reveals secret behind Steve Smith’s superhuman form
- Former Australia captain Steve Smith has picked up his form from where he had left it before the year-long ban in international cricket.
- The 30-year-old slammed yet another hundred, this time a double, in the fourth Test against England at Old Trafford.
I feel a little bit disappointed with KL Rahul: Wasim Jaffer
- The world feels not many batsmen in India are more talented than KL Rahul but the Karnataka batter has not somehow done justice to his capacity.
- He feels the former has been unable to solve a jigsaw puzzle even though has the capacity to perform.
Shane Warne gives his take on the Virat Kohli-Steve Smith debate
- Virat Kohli’s comparison with the legendary Sachin Tendulkar has been going on for a long time now.
- Lately, the Indian skipper has been a part of another debate, regarding who among him and Steve Smith is a better batsman.
12-year-old Max Waight collects garbage bins to realize his dreams of watching the Ashes
- Over the years, cricket fans have shown the extent to which they can go in order to fulfil their dreams.
- Recently, another story has come to the fore, surrounding the ongoing high-voltage Ashes.
Team India’s new batting coach Vikram Rathour eyes to resolve No.4 problem
- He made his India debut in the 1996 tour of England which saw a great many number of players starting their international career for the visitors.
- In the first Test match in Edgbaston, Vikram Rathour had made his Test debut along with Sunil Joshi, Venkatesh Prasad and Paras Mhambrey.
Shikhar Dhawan sets his eyes on 2020 T20 World Cup
- The last year or so has been tough for Indian batsman Shikhar Dhawan. The southpaw lost his place from the Test team after the tour of England.
- Back in June, he scored a century versus Australia in the World Cup, but a thumb fracture ruled him out of the rest of the mega event.
Ricky Ponting gives a piece of advice to bowlers on how to get Steve Smith’s wicket
- Playing in his first Test series after returning to international cricket from a year-long ban in March this year, Steve Smith has shown that the hiatus hasn’t left any sign of rust.
- The 30-year-old picked his third century in as many Tests in the ongoing Ashes series in England and missed the fourth by just eight runs.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- India’s Predicted starting XI for T20I series against Australia
- BCCI announces India squad for Australia tour
- Twitter Reactions: KXIP thump listless RCB by eight wickets in Sharjah
- ‘I would ask IPL to ban you and AB de Villiers from next year’ – KL Rahul jokingly tells Virat Kohli in an Instagram live session
- After MS Dhoni’s controversial ‘wide’ act, Virat Kohli suggests an important rule change in T20 cricket