CPL 2019: Dinesh Karthik tenders unconditional apology after being present in TKR’s dressing room
- The 34-year-old Karthik’s actions didn’t go down well with the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) by any stretch of the imagination.
- The world’s richest cricket board was forced to issue a show cause notice to Karthik, asking why his central contract shouldn’t be cancelled.
Koi nahi bolta ke, ‘Bhai team mein aaja’, says Rishabh Pant on his place in the Indian team
- Even though he is just 21 years old, the wicket-keeper batsman has established himself into an important member of the Indian team across all the formats.
- Replacing someone like MS Dhoni is quite an herculean task. The youngster, in an interview, spoke about his relationship with the legendary cricketer.
MS Dhoni deserves a proper send-off: Anil Kumble
- There has been a lot of debate over MS Dhoni’s retirement from international cricket.
- From experts to commoners, almost every one has had an opinion about the 38-year-old.
Senior Sri Lankan cricketers apprehensive about travelling to Pakistan for limited-overs series
- Back in August, it was learned that the Sri Lankan cricket team was set to tour Pakistan for a limited-overs series.
- SLC received a positive feedback from the security delegation after which the decision was taken.
When Virat Kohli was left ‘blank’ and devoid of ‘emotion’ after his father’s demise
- The Indian captain was a teenager back then and he went down the memory lane to talk about the developments of that cursed night.
- The now 30-year-old stated that even as his family broke down in tears, he was left blank and he didn’t feel any emotion in him either.
I realised I’d be better off as a cricketer after attending GRE classes: Murugan Ashwin
- Right from his childhood, Murugan was quite good at his academics. He is reported to have scored excess of 90 per cent in both his 10th and 12th grade.
- Furthermore, he got into an engineering college as well and cricket was just a hobby for the most part of his academic journey.
Virat Kohli explains how disgusted he was about getting 3/100 in Maths
- However, failing in maths while in school still embarrasses Virat. In a sports web-show that he attended recently, the Indian captain revealed that he scored 3/100 in the subject.
- He made fun of himself saying that he was that good in maths and also added that he did not understand why someone would even want to learn math.
PCB reacts after senior Sri Lankan players refuse to travel Pakistan for ODI and T20I series
- Sri Lanka are scheduled to play a full-fledged ODI and T20I series in Pakistan, starting September 27.
- SLC gave a green signal tour to the matches after it got a positive feedback from a security delegation that travelled to Pakistan.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- MS Dhoni to help Team India in smooth transition; won’t be first choice wicket-keeper
- Top Stories: Things that made news in the cricket world today
- Nasser Hussain points out the difference between Rishabh Pant and MS Dhoni’s style of batting
- Sakshi Dhoni shares an adorable picture of MS Dhoni and Rishabh Pant
- Rishabh Pant breaks MS Dhoni’s record to achieve record rating points by an Indian wicketkeeper-batsman