Pakistan minister Fawad Hussain blames India after 10 Sri Lankan players refused to play in Pakistan
- While Pakistan Cricket Board is trying its best to resurrect cricket back in its home nation, security concerns continue to haunt them.
- 10 Sri Lankan players have backed out of a proposed tour, many of whom were a part of the team when terrorists attacked the team bus outside the Gaddafi Stadium in 2009.
Steve Smith consolidates his No.1 Test rank; goes 34 points ahead of Virat Kohli
- Steve Smith and Pat Cummins have consolidated their positions at the top of the MRF Tyres ICC Test Player Rankings.
- The Ashes. Smith’s player of the match effort of 211 and 82 runs in the two innings has lifted him to 937 rating points.
Mohammed Shami’s lawyer gets stay from Alipore court; pacer doesn’t need to surrender
- Last week Mohammed Shami, the Indian fast bowler, found himself in grave danger as an arrest warrant was released against him.
- Last week, the Bengal pacer was given 15 days to appear before the Kolkata court and apply for bail.
“Absolute Nonsense”- Ravi Shastri opens up on Rohit-Virat rift rumours
- Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma have been linchpins of the Indian limited-overs team.
- Even as Virat is the captain when he’s in the team, Rohit, being the vice-captain, takes over the leadership mantle in the former’s absence.
Team India management contemplating Rohit Sharma as a Test opener
- India started their post-World Cup campaign on a happy note, defeating the West Indies in all the T20I, ODI and Test series.
- However, even after the dominating show, India are faced with some issues, one of them is finding a solid opening pair.
Former England captains Geoffrey Boycott and Andrew Strauss receive knighthoods
- Few instances have come where she has been seen taking pleasure around the cricket matches in her free time.
- These two former players are considered to be as one of the most successful cricketers in the history of cricket that England has ever produced.
BCCI partners with AIR to provide live radio commentary
- This initiative will offer millions of listeners across India the opportunity to follow their favourite sport via live radio commentary.
- The audio commentary will commence from the first game of India’s upcoming Paytm T20I series against South Africa in Dharamsala.
Inspired by Sourav Ganguly and Rahul Dravid, Bengal’s Abhimanyu Easwaran ready to make it big
- Abhimanyu Easwaran has been fighting it out in the Indian domestic circuit for the last six years.
- Having notched over 4,000 runs at the first-class level at an average touching almost 50, he hasn’t let opportunities go.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- ‘The head coach should have updated Virat Kohli on that front’ – Gautam Gambhir on Rohit Sharma’s injury conundrum
- Stats: Virat Kohli becomes the fastest batsman to complete 12000 ODI runs
- Top Stories: Things that made news in the cricket world today
- If India wins the Test series against Australia without Virat Kohli, they can celebrate for a year: Michael Clarke
- Ashish Nehra surprised with Virat Kohli’s handling of Jasprit Bumrah in second ODI against Australia