Communication problem results in Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer coming out to bat together at No. 4 in 3rd T20I
- It’s been a long-standing saga. One that has the potential to put any daily-soap to shame. Yep! That No.4 spot.
- No matter its One-day cricket or Twenty20 cricket, every game that the Indian team plays these days, editorials galore debating or opinioning the perfect No.4 candidate.
India vs South Africa: ICC reprimands Virat Kohli for breaching the Code of Conduct
- In addition to this, one demerit point has been added to the disciplinary record of Kohli, for whom it was the third offence since the introduction of the revised Code in September 2016.
- Kohli now has three demerit points after having got one demerit point each during the Pretoria Test against South Africa on 15 January 2018 and against Afghanistan.
New Zealand vs England: Jonny Bairstow axed for the Test series; new faces included for T20Is
- England, on Monday, announced their 15-man squad for their five-match T20I series against New Zealand in November.
- The reigning 50-over world champions also named their squad for the subsequent two-match Test series.
Shane Warne banned from driving after over-speeding sixth time in two years
- Shane Warne, the former Australian spin-bowler, has found himself entangled in a number of controversies over the years.
- From being found guilty of doping to getting involved in a number of scandals, the spin wizard has made the headlines on a number of instances.
I’d do anything for my country, says Rashid Khan ahead of the final against Bangladesh
- Rashid Khan, the Afghanistan cricketer who is currently involved in ongoing tri-series in Bangladesh has met with a hamstring injury ahead of the final.
- Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh are the three teams that have participated in the tri-series.
Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019-20: Varun Aaron named Jharkhand captain in MS Dhoni’s absence
- The 2019-20 Indian domestic season is in full flow and we are now 24 hours away from kickstarting its flagship 50-over tournament – The Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- The tournament opener will see a Round 1, Plate encounter between Nagaland and Manipur in Dehradun.
Waqar Younis to miss Pakistan’s first game as bowling coach for family reasons
- Former Pakistan captain Waqar Younis has recently been appointed as his country’s bowling coach.
- However, the 47-year-old will be unable to be present during Pakistan’s first match after his latest appointment which is against Sri Lanka in Karachi on September 27.
VVS Laxman advises team management on how to use Rishabh Pant properly
- Rishabh Pant, the Indian wicketkeeper has been under the scanner after his poor show with the bat for Team India.
- It’s been long that he has given any standout performance for the national team.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Highest Partnerships in the IPL History for Each Wicket
- ‘The head coach should have updated Virat Kohli on that front’ – Gautam Gambhir on Rohit Sharma’s injury conundrum
- Stats: Virat Kohli becomes the fastest batsman to complete 12000 ODI runs
- Top Stories: Things that made news in the cricket world today
- If India wins the Test series against Australia without Virat Kohli, they can celebrate for a year: Michael Clarke