Back injury rules Jasprit Bumrah out of South Africa Tests
- As India prepare for the upcoming three-match Test series against South Africa, they have been jolted with a body blow.
- Jasprit Bumrah, their premier fast bowler, has been ruled out of the series. The speedster has sustained a minor stress fracture on his lower back.
Yuvraj Singh says MS Dhoni is the only one to take a call on his retirement
- MS Dhoni has been a polarizing figure in the Indian cricket scene right from his debut in 2004 to the current scenario when he has taken an extended break from international cricket.
- He was last seen in India colours during the semi-final of the ICC World Cup 2019, where he scored a fifty, but couldn’t help his team from being eliminated from the tournament.
Marsh Cup 2019-20: Needing 3 runs with 5 wickets in hand, Tasmania collapse to a 1-run loss against Victoria
- Batting collapses are not new in cricket but sometimes, even such collapses are bizarre.
- On Monday, Tasmania became the latest team to register an incredible collapse in their game against Victoria at the WACA Ground in Perth in Marsh Cup.
Sri Lanka stand-in T20I skipper Dasun Shanaka happy with the security arrangements in Pakistan
- There have been a lot of commotion surrounding Sri Lanka’s upcoming tour of Pakistan.
- The teams are scheduled to lock horns in a three-match ODI series, starting September 27 at the National Stadium in Karachi followed by a three-match T20I series, starting October 5 at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore.
MS Dhoni was not made in a day, Rishabh Pant is a work in progress, don’t suppress him: Yuvraj Singh
- Rishabh Pant has been under fire for his disappointing performances for the Indian team in recent times.
- More so, the fans and cricket experts are frustrated the way he has been throwing his wicket away with some of the most ridiculous shots in situations that didn’t warrant such strokes and according to them, has wasted opportunities handed to him with such low scores.
Deep Dasgupta wants Wriddhiman Saha ahead of Rishabh Pant for South Africa Tests
- Rishabh Pant’s poor form has turned out to be a massive headache for the Indian team management.
- Albeit the southpaw has done well in Tests, his limited-overs form has been shambolic to say the least.
BBL 2019-20: Boundary-count rule ditched; to have multiple Super Overs
- Big Bash, is an Australian professional Twenty20 cricket league that is governed by Cricket Australia, which was started back in 2011 and in the upcoming season, the governing body of Big Bash League (BBL) has made some amendments in the rules for the teams playing in the finals.
- According to Cricket Australia, the contentious boundary countback tie-breaker rule won’t be used in the Big Bash tournament in Australia this season.
Dozens protest against the ACB leadership in front of the main office
- The Afghanistan Cricket Board (ACB) has come under a lot of fire of late. There have been several controversial decisions that were made in the recent past.
- Also, their decision to change the captain of the team right before the World Cup 2019 backfired.
MS Dhoni reminisces a memory from school days when ‘trail balls’ existed in gully cricket
- MS Dhoni has been a legendary cricketer for the Indian cricket after he made his debut at the highest level in 2004 versus Bangladesh.
- Around three years later, he took the mantle of leadership in the 2007 T20 World Cup and guided the team to glory, defying all the odds.
Harbhajan Singh comes up with a hilarious tweet on Ambati Rayudu’s birthday
- Ambati Rayudu, the Indian cricketer who has been in headlines in past few months, turned 34 on Monday.
- On 23rd September, birthday wishes were poured from the cricket fraternity and his friends but Harbhajan Singh came out with a funny tweet wishing his fellow Chennai Super Kings teammate.
South Indian actor Kichcha Sudeep bumps into Tabraiz Shamsi on a flight to Dubai
- South Africa, on Sunday, were battling out in the 3rd T20I against India in Bengaluru, where they remained successful in leveling the series after an all-round performance shown by the young team.
- Proteas still need to play a three-match Test series, which is going to start from 2nd October in Vishakapatnam, but till then there is a gap of nine days and the non-selected players opted to travel back home.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- IPL 2020: Dream11 releases its promotional song ft. Dhoni, Rohit, Hardik, Dhawan, Bumrah and Rishabh
- 5 cricketers whose careers were shortened because of MS Dhoni
- Cricketing Trends on Social Media today
- Parthiv Patel names Wriddhiman Saha as his favourite choice from India’s wicket-keepers in Tests
- Sourav Ganguly names two current best wicketkeeper-batsmen of India