I would’ve asked for double the points for an away Test win, says Virat Kohli on ICC Test Championship
- Though ICC has tried its best to make things interesting, many have criticised the points format already.
- The South Africa skipper Faf du Plessis too, the other day, termed the points system a bit complicated and now his counterpart Virat Kohli has opened up on the matter.
‘Pakistan need a power-hitting coach in T20s, Misbah-ul-Haq overburdened’: Ramiz Raza
- And, so naturally, there has been a lot of furor in Pakistan following back-to-back humiliating defeats.
- Fans have taken to Twitter to troll the likes of Umar Akmal, Sarfaraz Ahmed, and Head Coach + Chief Selector + Batting Coach, Misbah ul Haq.
I have not met MS Dhoni after the World Cup: Ravi Shastri
- The Indian wicketkeeper went for his army duties during the tour of Caribbean where India played three T20Is and as many One-day Internationals.
- No Press-conference took place, other than the by the selectors who announced that MS Dhoni had made himself unavailable for South Africa and Bangladesh T20Is.
Hashim Amla on the verge of signing Kolpak deal with Surrey
- Hashim Amla, the former South African batsman looks to make a comeback with a county stint.
- He retired from all forms of cricket earlier this year in August. 36-year-old was a part of South Africa that featured in World Cup 2019 hosted by England.
Umar Akmal levels the record of Tillakaratne Dilshan of most ducks in T20Is
- Akmal made his comeback for his T20I national side after 2016, but his horrific form is not leaving him aside.
- When the 29-year-old was selected in the squad his fans cheered the step taken by the selectors but who knew that he will get out on a golden duck in both the matches.
Michael Vaughan rates MS Dhoni as the best white-ball captain of his era
- Former England captain and one of the prime orchestrators of the 2005 Ashes series win Michael Vaughan bored no exception to it.
- When asked about who he thought was the best International captain of his era, Vaughan picked out many names but alluded that MS Dhoni is the “best white-ball captain I’ve ever seen.”
‘Tough times make one strong’- Jasprit Bumrah reminisces tumultuous childhood days
- Jasprit Bumrah’s journey from some strenuous days to fame at the highest level has been an inspirational one.
- The Indian Young Turk is currently the number-one ranked ODI bowler and he has wreaked havoc even in Test cricket.
India vs South Africa: Rain likely to play spoilsport during the Pune Test
- Scoring 400 was a huge deal for South Africa considering the fact that they managed to cross the 200-run mark only once in seven attempts back in 2015.
- So, will South Africa ditch their three spinners theory and revert back to their traditional strength, bringing back Lungisani Ngidi into the mix?
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Top Stories: Things that made news in the cricket world today
- ‘If you feel Rishabh Pant is a match-winner, why don’t you play him?’ – Virender Sehwag slams Indian team-management
- India need MS Dhoni, but it’s Virat Kohli’s call: Suresh Raina
- Rohit Sharma becomes the third Indian to win the ‘ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year’ award
- Jasprit Bumrah throws light on MS Dhoni and Virat Kohli’s style of leadership