Shahid Kapoor set to act in remake of cricket-based Telugu movie Jersey
- Shahid Kapoor, the veteran Bollywood actor, recently tasted massive success with his movie ‘Kabir Singh’ opposite Kiara Advani.
- The Telugu version of Jersey revolves around a protagonist named Arjun (played by Nani) and how he strains every sinew to make a name for himself in Indian cricket.
Virat Kohli turns a headache for Steve Smith as he bridges the gap for No. 1 Test rank
- Opener Mayank Agarwal continues to rise up the rankings. His innings of 108 has lifted him into the top 20 for the first time.
- He has progressed eight places to reach 17th position after contributing to India’s victory by an innings and 137 runs.
Virat Kohli is a better captain than MS Dhoni and Sourav Ganguly: Gautam Gambhir
- The former Indian cricketer Gautam Gambhir opened up on Virat Kohli’s cricketing career for yet another time.
- On quite a lot of occasions in the past, Gambhir has opined on his Delhi-teammate’s pros and cons.
‘The board is hurt’ – PCB reacts to SLC President’s ‘fed-up’ comment
- The Sri Lankan tour of Pakistan was seen as one of the first steps towards the eventual restoration of cricket in the terror-savaged nation.
- Islanders Sri Lanka will next play against Australia from October 27 in the three-match T20I series in Australia.
IPL 2020: Andrew McDonald likely to be the head coach of Rajasthan Royals
- Andrew McDonald, the former Australian cricketer is tied with the speculation to coach Rajasthan Royals in IPL 2020.
- He is currently the most high profile active coach in cricket. Since his retirement, Andrew has diversely flourished his coaching career.
To take care of Ranji cricketers financially is Sourav Ganguly’s main motto as BCCI president
- Enter Sourav Ganguly. Ganguly was a natural leader of men. For him, the ultimate priority was to restore the respect of Indian cricket back.
- Ever since that 2013 Indian Premier League spot-fixing scandal, the board’s reputation has taken a lot of it.
Mahmudullah setting his goals for ‘big series’ against India in November
- Mahmudullah Riyad has been a fulcrum of the Bangladesh national team for a long time, but he hasn’t had the best of years thus far.
- Barring a couple of half-centuries versus Australia and Zimbabwe, he hasn’t been able to score big.
Came to know I have to be BCCI President at 10.30 PM on Sunday: Sourav Ganguly
- The former India captain Sourav Ganguly has been appointed as the President of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
- The hint of the same had been dropped late on Sunday and the news was confirmed officially on Monday.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Top Stories: Things that made news in the cricket world today
- ‘Hats off to him’ – Gautam Gambhir lauds Virat Kohli for breaking Sachin Tendulkar’s 17-year-old record
- ‘The head coach should have updated Virat Kohli on that front’ – Gautam Gambhir on Rohit Sharma’s injury conundrum
- ‘Can’t understand the captaincy to be honest’ – Gautam Gambhir critical of Virat Kohli after India’s back-to-back losses against Australia
- Gautam Gambhir, Aakash Chopra and Parthiv Patel opine on who should lead India in T20Is