Reports: Hardik Pandya introduced Natasha Stankovic to his parents
- India star Hardik Pandya just knows how to remain in the news.
- The all-rounder never remains far away from the spotlight as not only his cricket life but also his personal life attracts a lot of attention.
Eoin Morgan names the scariest bowler, best and worst footballer in England cricket team
- He made history in July by leading England to their first-ever crown in the 50-over World Cup following an ultra-thriller of a final at the iconic venue of Lord’s.
- And last week, Irish-born Eoin Morgan returned to Finchley Cricket Club, London, with the World Cup trophy in his hands as part of his mission to get new boys and girls learn about the game.
Usman Qadir leaves Australia to play for Pakistan in order to carry his father’s legacy
- In cricket, changing nationalities is not a big deal. Many big players like Andrew Strauss, Kevin Pietersen, Andrew Symonds are some big names who were born in one country and played for some other nation.
- Now, a case has come where a player who had a chance to play for Australia has opted to play for Pakistan in order to carry his father’s legacy.
Misbah-Ul-Haq reveals the reason behind selecting Usman Qadir in T20Is
- Pakistan team’s new selector in chief-cum-head coach Misbah-Ul-Haq decided to throw a spanner in the proceedings and chose a completely revamped T20I team for the upcoming tour to Australia.
- There were many surprises in the team with many of the young pace sensations being given a chance and return of Mohammad Irfan into the fold.
Rohit Sharma thanks captain Virat Kohli and team management after fabulous Test series with bat
- Rohit Sharma’s Test career saw a welcome revival in the just-concluded series against South Africa as he plundered 529 runs in three matches with three hundreds.
- The Mumbai basher was picked as the man of the series as India accomplished their first-ever whitewash of the Proteas in a Test series.
‘Sourav Ganguly has not spoken to me about that MS Dhoni’s future’ – Virat Kohli
- After returning from World Cup 2019, Team India is yet to face a defeat in the longer format.
- After winning the series against South Africa, the Indian captain attended the press conference.
Dinesh Karthik responds to S Sreesanth’s claims of him being the reason behind his ouster from the Indian team
- Former India fast bowler S Sreesanth has a knack of remaining in news.
- It has been more than six years since he last played a competitive game but he makes sure to hog the limelight every now and then.
‘They will come’ – Sourav Ganguly confident of India-Bangladesh series going ahead as per schedule
- Former India skipper Sourav Ganguly is just a day away from taking over as the new BCCI president.
- The legendary cricketer had filed his nomination for the post earlier this month and is set to be elected unopposed.
Here’s the 11-point demand list by Bangladesh players to the BCB as they go on indefinite strike
- An ugly spat between the Bangladesh Cricket Board and the players have put their tour of India in jeopardy after the players said they will not participate in any active cricket for a foreseeable future until their demands were met in a hastily arranged press conference on Monday.
- In the press conference held in Dhaka, the cricketers led by senior players like Shakib Al Hasan and Tamim Iqbal presented an 11-point demand sheet to the Bangladesh Cricket Board.
Virat Kohli backs the idea of having five strong Test centres for the home season
- India whitewashed South Africa with utter dominance in the three-match Test series.
- It also strengthened their position in the Test Championship at the top of the table.
‘I was observing Namaz’- Shahbaz Nadeem when he got his maiden India call-up
- India won their home Test series against South Africa with a clean sweep 3-0.
- The days for the hosts are going remarkable but there was one more player whose time has changed when he got his first call-up from the Indian team.
India vs Bangladesh: Ticket prices lowered to Rs 50 at Eden Gardens to attract more spectators
- India have been on the surge in the Tests continuously.
- When it comes to playing at home, the team has been invincible winning 11 consecutive series. On Tuesday, they successfully inflicted a whitewash on South Africa for the first time in history.
India vs South Africa, 3rd Test – Who Said What
- India were always going to wrap it up early on the fourth morning in Ranchi.
- It took only 12 deliveries for them to bundle South Africa out. Shahbaz Nadeem picked both the remaining wickets as the visitors could muster only 133 runs in their second innings.
‘BCB is the only national sporting body that promotes institutionalised match-fixing’ – Former BCB Chief Saber Hossain
- Bangladesh cricket is going through a rough patch after their players went onto strike on Monday.
- The star players of the team have come up with an 11-point list and have asked the board to fulfill those demands, otherwise, they will not enter the cricket field in the upcoming tours.
Ravi Shastri meets ‘true Indian legend’ MS Dhoni ‘in his den’; shares picture
- India beat South Africa by an innings and 202 runs in Ranchi on Day-4.
- It took only 9 minutes and two overs for the bowlers to sweep off the tailenders.
Yuvraj Singh vents his frustration after Punjab’s elimination from the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019-20
- The 2019-20 edition of the Vijay Hazare Trophy has been severely marred by rain.
- A plethora of the matches were curtailed due to rain and a few of them were also called off due to the downpour across the country.
- Eoin Morgan
- Hardik Pandya
- Rohit Sharma
- Usman Qadir
- Yuvraj Singh
- South Africa
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.