‘Neither I am President nor the regular captain to comment’ – Rohit Sharma on Farokh Engineer’s controversial comment
- Farokh Engineer criticised India’s selection panel led by MSK Prasad recently in an interview.
- The comment didn’t go down well with Anushka and Prasad as they slammed Engineer for the same.
India vs Bangladesh: Rohit Sharma walks off from practice session after being hit on his leg
- Amidst the pollution concern, India and Bangladesh are all set to lock horns at the Arun Jaitely Stadium in Delhi on Sunday in the first of the three-match T20I series.
- Both the teams started training on Friday but India camp looked worried as their captain walked off from the nets after being hit on the leg.
Kumar Sangakkara to lead MCC against Essex
- Kumar Sangakkara, the former Sri Lanka captain, is set to captain the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) in their match versus county champions Essex on March 24.
- The news came to the fore on Thursday, October 31 and the game will be played in Sri Lanka at the legendary Galle International Stadium.
Pakistan’s Ahmed Shehzad charged with ball-tampering
- Ahmed Shehzad has been charged with altering the condition of the ball during the Quaid-e-Azam Trophy clash between Central Punjab and Sindh.
- The incident took place during the first innings of Sindh at Iqbal Stadium Faisalabad on the second day’s play.
BCB contemplating legal procedures to lessen Shakib Al Hasan’s suspension period
- Shakib Al Hasan, the premier Bangladesh all-rounder, has recently been handed a backdated two-year suspension by the International Cricket Council (ICC).
- The southpaw accepted his mistake and will now be working with the ICC’s Anti-Corruption Unit (ACU).
Pakistan hopeful of hosting South Africa in March 2020
- Pakistan are desperately trying to resume international cricket in full-flow in their backyard.
- The cricket heavyweights were exiled by the international teams for almost a decade in the wake of the attack on the Sri Lankan team bus in 2009.
Nobody is sick or dying, says Bangladesh coach Russell Domingo on training in Delhi air pollution
- A lot has been said about the upcoming first T20I between India and Bangladesh set to be played in Delhi on Sunday.
- But the Bangladesh coach Russell Domingo is not complaining though he admitted that conditions are not perfect.
‘One or 100 matches, it is an honor’ – Rohit Sharma on occasional captaincy
- With Virat Kohli being rested for the 3-match T20I series against Bangladesh; the reins of the team have been handed over to Rohit Sharma.
- Rohit has captained India in the past as well, winning Asia Cup 2018 and Nidahas Trophy 2018, apart from multiple bilateral series.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Rohit Sharma extends birthday wishes to Yuvraj Singh in ‘Gully Boy’ style
- ‘MS Dhoni is the best footballer in Indian cricket team’: Rohit Sharma
- Yuvraj Singh and Rohit Sharma indulge in hilarious banter on the former’s birthday
- Top Stories: Things that made news in the cricket world today
- Rohit Sharma humbled to be named La Liga’s first-ever brand ambassador in India