Shaheen Afridi unfazed by ‘negative news’; focuses on performance
- After Shahid Afridi had his share of headlines for the right and wrong reasons, it is time for another Afridi.
- On Sunday, Shaheen said he was not paying any attention to the “negative news” about him and concentrated more on cricket.
BCCI planning to introduce ‘Power Player’ in IPL 2020
- A lot of new things were introduced in the tournament which also includes the strategic time-out, the concept which the BBL is set to implement in the upcoming season.
- The Indian Premier League (IPL) is one of the best, if not the best T20 league across the world.
BCB President Nazmul Hasan disappointed over BCCI for not shifting the Delhi T20I
- And when Bangladesh players and staff members sported masks to train outside, the apprehensions only grew.
- Earlier reports suggested that the T20I might be shifted to another venue due to the alarming condition in the national capital.
‘I don’t think that is required to be even discussed now’ – Sourav Ganguly not in favour of split captaincy
- The current international cricket deals with three formats and according to the split captaincy model, different skippers can be assigned in order to lead the teams of the respective cricket formats.
- Even Australia also follows the same policy with Aaron Finch being given the responsibility in ODIs and T20Is while Tim Paine leads in Tests.
India vs Bangladesh: Rajkot T20I in jeopardy due to cyclone threat
- The name of the cyclonic wind is “Maha” that can bring heavy rainfall on the date of the match and around it.
- The weather forecast authorities have issued the warning for the people and farmers in order to be prepared for it or any natural calamity.
Life of a cricketer can be extremely lonely & depressing, says Aakash Chopra on Glenn Maxwell’s mental health issue
- Recently, Australia’s batting all-rounder Glenn Maxwell decided to pull out of a busy cricket schedule to attend his mental health.
- Maxwell scored a brisk half-century in the first match of the recent T20I series against Sri Lanka but pulled out ahead of the third and final game.
Graeme Smith ties knot for second time with Romy Lanfranchi
- Former South Africa captain Graeme Smith on Saturday tied the knot with Romy Lanfranchi and shared a picture from the auspicious occasion on Twitter.
- He has two kids – Cadence, seven, and Carter, six, from the previous partnership. Smith also has a two-year-old son from Romy named Sebastien.
‘It is a great moment for Bangladesh’- Mushfiqur Rahim after leading Bangladesh to a historic win over India
- Bangladesh won the first-ever T20I against India on 3rd of November in Delhi and Mushfiqur Rahim turned out to be the architect in team’s historic win.
- It took almost a decade for the Tigers in order to taste their maiden win against the neighbouring country in the shortest format.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Glenn Maxwell, BJ Watling and James Faulkner’s Lancashire contract terminated
- ‘We older farts just sat back and clapped’ – Michael Clarke credits youngsters for 2015 World Cup win
- Ranking top 5 finishers at the moment in international cricket
- PSL 2020: Shaheen Afridi produces a beauty to get rid of Moeen Ali
- Glenn Maxwell re-signs with Lancashire for the upcoming season of T20 Blast