Player list for the IPL 2020 auction announced
- The VIVO IPL 2020 Player Auction list is out with a total of 332 cricketers set to go under the hammer in Kolkata on December 19th, 2019.
- While 997 players had initially registered, the final list has been pruned after the eight franchises submitted their shortlist of players.
India vs West Indies: BCCI names replacement for injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar for ODI series
- The Men in Blue were dominant in the third and final T20I against West Indies as they registered a commanding 67-run victory against Keiron Pollard and Co.
- India bounced back on the scene after suffering a defeat in the second T20I of the series.
Former wicket-keeper Mark Boucher to named as South Africa’s interim coach
- Former South Africa wicketkeeper Mark Boucher is set to become the country’s interim coach after former captain Graeme Smith took over as its director of cricket for three months.
- According to a report in ESPNcricinfo, interim team director Enoch Nkwe will continue to serve with Boucher who will take over on Saturday.
England leave out Joe Root from the T20I squad for South Africa tour
- England are set to tour South Africa later this month four Tests, three ODIs and as many T20 Internationals.
- The visitors announced the squads for the limited-overs leg of the tour and have left out their Test captain Joe Root from the T20 squad.
Shivam Dube is gaining confidence from every game, says India’s bowling coach Bharat Arun
- It’s just two years that Shivam Dube made his first-class debut and the Mumbai all-rounder is gradually making a mark on the international stage.
- The 26-year-old recently slammed his maiden fifty in international cricket by scoring 54 off 30 balls against the West Indies in Thiruvananthapuram.
Australia announce 15-man squad for the U19 World Cup; Jake Fraser-McGurk to lead the unit
- The next edition of the ICC U-19 World Cup is just over a month away and the teams have started to name their respective squads for the quadrennial event.
- Joining the bandwagon, the 2018 U19 World Cup runner-up, Australia, have named their squad for the marquee competition to be held in the rainbow nation- South Africa.
Steve Smith takes a one-handed blinder to remove Kane Williamson in Perth Test
- The Australia and New Zealand day-night Test match which is being played at the Optus Perth Stadium is getting more and more interesting as time goes by.
- Apart from the brilliant batting from Marnus Labuschagne and co, the injuries and fielding from both sides have been the highlight of the match thus far.
Habibul Bashar wants ‘predictable’ Mustafizur Rahman to reinvent himself
- Mustafizur Rahman is having a tough time in international cricket after performing well for the Bangladesh team in the ICC World Cup 2019.
- Currently, part of the Rangpur Rangers team in the ongoing Bangladesh Premier League 2019-20, Mustafizur’s performance has seen a huge dip of form over the last few months, which was highlighted by his outing against India in the T20I series.
Anil Kumble wants Shreyas Iyer to bat at No.4 in ODIs against West Indies
- After thumping the West Indies team 2-1 in the just concluded T20I series, the Men in Blue will now prepare to take them on in a 3-match ODI series.
- The last time these two teams fought in this format was in 2018 and then the visitors had a number of performers who did well, despite losing the series.
Glenn Maxwell reveals his partner Vini Raman was the first person to notice his mental health issues
- Australia all-rounder Glenn Maxwell is one of the most exciting players in the world. His power-hitting capabilities and capable spin bowling caught the attention of everyone with his exploits on the cricket field.
- He has been amazing for the Kangaroos in all formats, despite finding much success in limited-overs cricket.
Michael Vaughan bats for injury replacement rule in Tests after Kiwi pacer Ferguson suffers calf strain
- The rule-makers of cricket have shown some flexibility in recent times by allowing a replacement for a player who has suffered a concussion during a Test match.
- Australia’s Steve Smith became the first player in Test cricket to get replaced by a substitute under this rule during the Ashes held earlier this year.
15-year-old Afghanistan spinner Noor Ahmad youngest name in IPL 2020 auction list
- The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 auction is going to be an exciting event that will be held in Kolkata on December 19, 2019.
- Initially, 971 players had registered their names for the opportunity to earn big bucks in the most popular and richest T20 league in the world.
Dinesh Karthik loses temper after a Ranji game against Karnataka; exchanges words with Karun Nair
- On the cricket field, they are two fighting rivals. And on Thursday, after Tamil Nadu lost their first Ranji Trophy game of the season against Karnataka by 26 runs in Dindigul, there were signs that no love was lost yet.
- It was also recently that Karnataka beat Tamil Nadu by a solitary run in the final of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in Surat.
Ramiz Raja lambasts PCB for staging first Test in Rawalpindi after rain and bad light cause frequent interruptions
- International Test Cricket returned to Pakistan after a period of ten years with Sri Lanka becoming the first team to tour the terror-savaged nation since those dastardly terror attacks on their team bus in Lahore in March 2009.
- But what was pipped to be a historic event, the rain, and inclement weather has rendered it into a damp squib.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Delhi Capitals (DC) full schedule with Venue, Date, Match Timings and PDF Download
- Shikhar Dhawan and Shreyas Iyer undertake an 11-hour road trip to join Team India in Ahmedabad
- Shreyas Iyer shakes a leg with Yuzvendra Chahal’s wife Dhanashree Verma
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2021: Shreyas Iyer named the Mumbai captain; No place for Arjun Tendulkar
- Top 5 least hated cricketers in IPL currently