‘He is one of our best players’ – Mark Boucher may ask AB de Villiers to come out of retirement ahead of T20 World Cup
- With an eye on rebuilding the Proteas, the legendary wicketkeeper-batsman said that he would not shy away from taking any step to take the team forward.
- While Boucher is not in control of the regulations around Kolpak, he is in a good position to talk to the retired players.
‘ba***od hain *ba***od’- Rohit Sharma engages in a moment of fun with Kieron Pollard
- Rohit Sharma and Kieron Pollard share a great relationship courtesy of the Indian Premier League (IPL).
- Pollard has been representing the Mumbai Indians (MI) in the cash-rich tournament under the leadership of Rohit.
‘To hell with those who don’t understand’- Ravi Shastri on respecting BCCI President Sourav Ganguly
- Ravi Shastri, the head coach of the Indian cricket team, is least bothered about the speculations surrounding his relation with Sourav Ganguly.
- Even a week ago, Ganguly dismissed the rumours of the alleged bad blood between him and Shastri.
Australia vs New Zealand: Aleem Dar collides with Mitchell Santner on the field
- The incident took place on day three of the Test when Joe Burns and Marnus Labuschagne tried to take a tight single.
- In the meantime, Burns was well outside of his crease and turned back in a hurry to make his ground.
India will qualify for semi-finals but they need something special to win the World Cup: Brian Lara
- They have world-class players like Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Virat Kohli and many more, who have proved their mantle in international cricket.
- Earlier, this year they were the favourite to win the 50 over World Cup but they choked in the semi-finals against New Zealand.
Former India cricketer Praveen Kumar allegedly beats a man and his son while drunk
- The Uttar Pradesh Police is investigating the matter and the Superintendent of Police (SP) Akhilesh Narayan has cleared that appropriate action will be taken.
- He also claimed that the former cricketer was drunk as he abused the bus driver first and then beat him (Deepak) and also pushed his son.
Will not pressurize Bangladesh players to tour Pakistan: BCB president Nazmul Hasan Papon
- Nazmul Hasan Papon, the president of the Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB), said that the board won’t be forcing the national team’s players to tour Pakistan.
- Meanwhile, the PCB is also considering to host a Day-Night Test at the National Stadium. On the other hand, Bangladesh are contemplating splitting the tour.
PCB confident of hosting bilateral series with South Africa next year
- Earlier, many top teams didn’t express their interest to tour Pakistan ever since the attack on a Sri Lankan bus back in 2009.
- Even several Pakistani players took to their official social media handles to express their happiness over the positive development.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Highest and Lowest totals of the Top 10 T20I teams
- ‘We’ve grown up seeing them play’- Mohammad Saifuddin on bowling to Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma during the 2019 World Cup warmups
- ‘It was a nightmare, still get trolled for it’ – Tamim Iqbal recalls his drop-catch of Rohit Sharma in the 2019 World Cup
- Rohit Sharma tries his hands at bowling in the nets with the pink ball
- Flying Rohit Sharma plucks a blinder of a catch in the slip to send back Mominul Haque