UP Yoddha beat Gujarat Fortunegiants by 33-26 points in a Pro Kabaddi League match on Monday. Yoddha’s Nitesh Kumar and Sumit garnered nine tackle points. Both teams got 17 points in the second half. But UP’s seven-point point lead in the first 20 minutes proved decisive. It was their fourth win on the trot.
Patna wins: After losing back to back six matches, Patna Pirates finally turned around and beat Tamil Thalaivas by 51-25 points on Monday in Kolkata. Pirate Pardeep Narwal played well. He became the first player to breach 1000-mark raid points milestones. Despite the win, three-times champions Patna Pirates are at the bottom of the table with 25 points from 14 matches.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Poonam Yadav’s brilliance will give India huge confidence: Mithali Raj
- We fell for Poonam’s plan hook, line and sinker: Alyssa Healy
- PSL 2020: Match 2, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi – Yet another fifty for Babar Azam, Karachi’s rare win over Peshawar and more stats
- New Zealand vs India: Ajinkya Rahane and Rishabh Pant get involved in a mix-up resulting in the latter getting run-out
- PSL 2020: Karachi Kings head coach Dean Jones clarifies franchise CEO Tariq was using the phone in the dug out