India head coach Ravi Shastri fires warning to Rishabh Pant
- There is little denying the fact that Rishabh Pant is set to get an extended run in the Indian team across formats.
- The highly-rated youngster is being widely seen as MS Dhoni’s apt replacement. Thus the team-management is unlikely to drop Pant anytime soon.
Ahmed Shehzad named in Pakistan’s probables for Sri Lanka ODIs and T20Is
- Misbah-ul-Haq, the Pakistan head coach, has named a 20-man probables for the upcoming ODI and T20I series at home against Sri Lanka.
- The fixtures will get underway on Friday, September 27 with the One Dayers and will continue until Wednesday, October 9.
Aakash Chopra explains why Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav are missing from India’s T20I setup
- The Indian team has shifted their focus on the road-map for the upcoming ICC T20 World Cup 2020 in Australia.
- They began by beating the current defending champions West Indies 3-0 in their own backyard and will now face South Africa at home.
Pakistan vs Sri Lanka: ICC to name officials for the tour only after conducting a security review in the country
- Pakistan versus Sri Lanka limited-overs series is scheduled to begin from September 27, but it seems that the troubles are just not ending for the Pakistan Cricket Board, who are trying their hardest to convince Sri Lanka of the security measures for their tour.
- Already ten of the star Lankan players have pulled out due to concern, leading to SLC naming less experienced squad.
Javed Miandad slams Sri Lankan cricketers for pulling out of Pakistan tour
- Pakistan Cricket Board has been hopeful of bringing back full-fledged international cricket to the country.
- Its, been long that any team has travelled to Pakistan for any cricket tour.
India vs South Africa: CSA confirms brand ‘Amul’ as the team sponsor
- South Africa cricket team have reached India for Three T20 Internationals and Tests in India.
- The first match of the T20 series was washed out on the beautiful ground of Dharamshala, and now the next T20 International is going to be played at PCA stadium in Mohali.
England stars set to be rested for T20 series in New Zealand
- England cricket team has been through a hectic summer and has been involved in regular cricket since the end of May.
- The current ODI champions were directly involved into the Ashes just after a couple of weeks from the day they lifted their 1st ever World Cup trophy.
Nayan Mongia wants Abhimanyu Easwaran and Priyank Panchal as Test openers instead of Rohit Sharma
- India is currently atop the ranking table in Test cricket, but there is some patch over which the team is struggling since very long.
- The team returned to the nation after a successful tour of West Indies with optimum results in every format.
Bangladesh revamp their squad for T20I tri-series; Soumya Sarkar and three others axed
- Bangladesh team is currently engaged in a three-nation T20I series involving Afghanistan and Zimbabwe.
- Afghanistan is dominating the series as they have won both their matches, while Zimbabwe is yet to open its account, but the biggest shock came as Bangladesh lost one of their matches recently in convincing fashion.
New players have to prove themselves in four to five chances, says Virat Kohli
- India are in the middle of a team-building process that started off following their disappointing outing in the ICC World Cup in May-July.
- The Men in Blue are now looking forward to the T20 World Cup in Australia later in 2020 and with a big pool of players to choose from, the captain has drawn the lines.
N Srinivasan has his say on MS Dhoni’s future with Chennai Super Kings
- MS Dhoni has changed the face of Indian cricket since his arrival with an undeniable legacy across the globe.
- The former Indian captain has won all cricketing accolades including taking India to triumph at World Cup 2011, 2007 T20 World Cup and Champions Trophy in 2013 and he has suddenly been set away from cricket after unsuccessful World Cup 2019.
Steve Smith and Pat Cummins remain on top in Test Rankings
- Australia batsman Steve Smith and fast bowler Pat Cummins remain at the top of the MRF Tyres ICC Test Player Rankings after the Ashes, which culminated with a 135-run victory for England on Sunday as the five-match series ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Smith’s scores of 80 and 23 have helped him remain 34 points ahead of Virat Kohli with 937 rating points, an incredible effort since he started the series in fourth position with 857 points before his surge that came courtesy 774 runs in four Tests.
CPL 2019: BCCI accepts Dinesh Karthik’s apology for attending TKR’s match in Trinidad
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has accepted Dinesh Karthik’s ‘unconditional apology’ after the keeper violated a clause on his central contract.
- He was spotted in the Trinbago Knight Riders’ (TKR) dressing room in the team’s first match in the Caribbean Premier League (CPL).
TNPL under scanner after players being approached by unknown persons on WhatsApp
- Heroism is essential to sport and cricket is no exception. Cricket is a great a gentleman’s game and is shrouded in shame at quite a few occasions.
- Infection with virus-like betting and match-fixing have seeped into crickets’ bloodstream to the point where the essence of cricket has been shattering with its advent.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Windies vs India: BCCI announce squads for T20I, ODI and Test series
- BCCI announces India squad for Australia tour
- Players with most sixes in IPL history
- 5 Most expensive players of IPL 2020 and their cost per run or wicket in first three games
- IPL 2020: Dream11 releases its promotional song ft. Dhoni, Rohit, Hardik, Dhawan, Bumrah and Rishabh