Faheem Ashraf refuses to play with alcohol company logo; removes it from his jersey
- Pakistan all-rounder Faheem Ashraf is currently plying his trade in the T20 Blast in England and is playing for Northamptonshire.
- He is available for the whole tournament and so far his performance has been satisfactory, to say the least.
Wahab Riaz to announce retirement from Test cricket: Reports
- When Mohammad Amir announced his retirement from Test cricket, the decision took the world by surprise.
- The cricketing fraternity was disappointed and shocked. Amir is only 27 and is already looking to manage his workload by quitting the longest format.
Andre Russell plays in Global T20 Canada after withdrawal from the first two T20Is against India
- Andre Russell, the hulk-like Windies cricketer, has been marred by injuries for quite a while now.
- He huffed and puffed to play the cash-rich Indian Premier League (IPL) for the Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) franchise.
Pakistan pacer Hasan Ali to tie knot on August 20th with an Indian national
- The tension between India and Pakistan has been going on for quite some time now.
- The two nations haven’t been at peace and it has affected cricket as well.
Overseas stars refuse to play entire PSL in Pakistan
- Consequently, the PCB managed to host the finals of the last three editions in Pakistan.
- In fact, the last eight matches of the last edition earlier this year, including the playoffs and title clash were held in Lahore and Karachi.
Yusuf Pathan arranges food for flood-hit victims in Vadodara
- The monsoon has struck India in full tilt and a lot of places all around the country have suffered quite a bit.
- Relentless rain has had people ducking for cover and there has been a lot of difficulty in all aspects of life.
WI v IND 2019: Its time for Rishabh Pant to rise to the occasion and take over baton from Dhoni, feels Virat Kohli
- MS Dhoni chose to keep away from cricket for two months after Team India’s exit from the ICC World Cup 2019 and is currently in Kashmir serving the Indian army till August 15.
- This means that MS Dhoni was not considered for the West Indies tour beginning from August 3. The India tour to the Caribbean will comprise of 3 T20Is, 3 ODIs, and 2 Test matches.
Two UP cricketers announce retirement but await NOC from BCCI
- There are retirements flowing in from all corners of the cricketing fraternity.
- However, it’s just not international players who are bidding adieu to the game.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- BBL 2019-20: Teams approach Shaheen Afridi, Faheem Ashraf and Mohammad Hasnain ahead of the upcoming season
- Global T20 Canada 2019: Match 17, Vancouver Knights vs Winnipeg Hawks: Fantasy Cricket Tips – Playing XI, Pitch Report & Injury Update
- 5 cricketers who preferred franchise cricket over national team
- Injured Andre Russell trolled after he opts out of India series and features in GLT20 Canada
- Faheem Ashraf refuses to play with alcohol company logo; removes it from his jersey