Jasprit Bumrah likely to return for Australia ODIs; Bhuvneshwar Kumar’s fitness being assessed ahead of WI series
- India are set to miss their bowling spearhead Jasprit Bumrah until January next year.
- Bumrah sustained a back injury ahead of the Test series against South Africa and has been ruled out of the action since then.
Yuvraj Singh laughs out loud after hearing Chadwick Walton speak Punjabi
- The Indian superstar Yuvraj Singh is enjoying his cricket in leagues around the world after retiring from international cricket sometime back this year.
- The left-handed batsman is widely considered to be one of the greatest limited-overs players to come out of India and was awarded the Player of the Tournament in India’s victorious 2011 World Cup campaign.
Kamran Akmal believes that he still can break into Pakistan’s Test team
- Kamran Akmal recently showcased his calibre as he smashed another half-century in the Quaid-e-Azam trophy on Monday.
- Kamran also reached the milestone on 13,000 runs in first-class cricket.
One of the survivors of 2009 attack in Pakistan, Simon Taufel wants international cricket to return there
- It’s over a decade since cricket saw one of its most sordid moments.
- The national cricket team of Sri Lanka faced a near-fatal terror attack in Lahore while touring Pakistan and their safe evacuation saw the country losing its rights as a host for a long time.
‘I love this man’: David Warner reacts to Virat Kohli’s eight-pack abs video
- Be it delivering consistent performances on the field or maintaining physical fitness off the field, Virat Kohli has been successful to excel in both the departments.
- Over the years, the Indian skipper has transformed himself as one of the fittest crickets of the modern era.
Each day was hard after the ban and I was desperate to play: Prithvi Shaw
- Prithvi Shaw has had to go through some hard times. His journey from domestic cricket to making his debut for India in October 2018 was alike a fairy-tale.
- But reality slapped him as an ankle injury ruled him out of the tour of Australia.
There will be obstacles for everyone, says Bangladesh pacer Al Amin Hossain ahead of day-night Test
- India outclassed Bangladesh in the first Test that was played in Indore by an innings and 130 runs.
- Now, both teams are gearing up for the first-ever Day-Night game scheduled to be played in Kolkata at Eden Gardens.
BCB hands pacer Shahadat Hossain five-year ban after assault on teammate
- The Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has slapped fast bowler Shahadat Hossain with a five-year suspension and has also penalised him with a fine of Taka 3 lakh.
- The harsh decision was meted out after the 33-year-old launched an assault on his own teammate, Arafat Sunny, while playing for Khulna Division in the ongoing edition of the National Cricket League (NCL).
‘They should have been given more chances’ – Azhar Mahmood on Umar Akmal and Ahmed Shehzad’s axing
- Pakistan are currently ICC’s number-one ranked T20I team, despite winning only a solitary game in the format in 2019.
- The 3-0 defeat at the hands of Sri Lanka at the Gaddafi Stadium rang the alarm bells after which Sarfaraz Ahmed was axed as a skipper as well as from the tour of Australia.
Moeen Ali backs Glenn Maxwell’s decision of taking international break for mental health
- Ahead of the IPL 2020 auction, Royal Challengers Bangalore by releasing as many as 12 players from their squad.
- Aiming to win their maiden IPL title, the Virat Kohli-led side retained only two foreign players for the upcoming season.
The best is yet to come from Babar Azam in Tests: Ricky Ponting
- Pakistan lost a T20I series against Australia by 0-2, now the Men in Green are gearing up for the upcoming banter in the longer format against the same opponent.
- However, the team from the subcontinent lost the series in the shorter format but one positive thing that they can pick from that is the form of Babar Azam.
Bangladesh team adopts a new method to deal with the pink ball ahead of Kolkata day-night Test
- Preparations for the upcoming historic day-night Test match between India and Bangladesh to be played at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata are in full swing.
- After the first Test match at Indore ended in three days resulting in India’s win by an innings and 130 runs; both the teams opted to stay back and practice under lights.
Australia vs Pakistan: Justin Langer hints at playing XI for first Test
- Pakistan will be playing in their first Test match when they take on Australia in the first of the two-match series at the Gabba, Brisbane, from November 21.
- The Asian side lost a three-game T20I series 0-2 to the Kangaroos and under a new captain in Azhar Ali, they will look to make an impact in the longer format.
India vs West Indies: Rohit Sharma likely to be rested for the ODI series
- After the ongoing Test series against Bangladesh, there is no respite for team India as they are scheduled to host the West Indies for three ODIs and as many T20 Internationals in December.
- The team has been playing continuously this year without a breather and the workload of some of the players is being managed.
Liam Livingstone withdraws from IPL 2020 to focus on first-class cricket
- Cricketers wait for the Indian Premier League (IPL) in order to be part of the biggest cricket league in the world.
- But, Liam Livingstone, who was part of Rajasthan Royals in the previous season has given priority to County cricket and has revealed that he would not be taking part in the upcoming season of the league.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.
- Flying Rohit Sharma plucks a blinder of a catch in the slip to send back Mominul Haque
- India vs Bangladesh: 1st Test, Preview- All eyes on Rohit Sharma to replicate South Africa performance
- Virat Kohli spotted playing gully cricket ahead of 1st Test against Bangladesh
- Rishabh Pant calls Virat Kohli ‘chachaaa’ and ends up getting trolled by fans for his poor form
- ‘One or 100 matches, it is an honor’ – Rohit Sharma on occasional captaincy