Yograj Singh makes a sensational U-turn on MS Dhoni; praises him for serving the country
- Yuvraj Singh’s father Yograj Singh has been in the news recently more for criticising MS Dhoni.
- He held the veteran responsible for India’s loss in 2015 and 2019 World Cup semi-finals and also accused him of dropping the likes of Yuvraj, Gautam Gambhir and Virender Sehwag when he was the captain of the team.
PCB refuses to comment on Imam-ul-Haq dating multiple girls; calls it personal issue
- Imam-ul-Haq made the headlines on Wednesday evening when a Twitter user leaked his chats with girls and accused him of manipulating and cheating them.
- It was cleared in the tweets that all the chats were of the last six months and the cricketer is known to have been dating around seven to eight girls during this period.
No-deal Brexit could land Kolpak cricketers playing English county in trouble
- However, the much-discussed Brexit whereby Great Britain eyes an exit from the EU could put an end to the arrangement.
- In fact, Kolpak cricketers could be gone from English county in another two years if a no-deal Brexit comes into play, as per updated guidance from the England and Wales Cricket Board.
Sandeep Warrier to replace Navdeep Saini for West Indies A Tests
- However, Warrier will be available only for the second and third unofficial Tests for India ‘A’ as he is flying to the Caribbeans only on Friday.
- India ‘A’ did well to bowl the West Indies A for only 228 runs in their first innings on the opening day of the first unofficial Test in North Sound on Wednesday and were comfortably placed at 70 for 1 at stumps.
The 9th edition of Big Bash League will be introducing a new finals structure
- The T20 World Cup is set to roll in a year and now the teams will be focusing on building their sides for the shortest format.
- For the first time, the tournament will be played in Down Under with 16 participants eyeing the coveted championship.
Vinod Kambli disagrees with Sourav Ganguly, says players should be picked as per formats
- Former India captain Sourav Ganguly recently opined that the selectors should start picking the same players in all formats so that they gain in rhythm and confidence.
- In connection with the recent squads that India selected for the upcoming tour of the West Indies, Ganguly said too few players are taking part in all the formats and added that great teams had consistent players.
After unfollowing Virat Kohli on Instagram, has Rohit Sharma unfollowed Anushka Sharma too?
- Reportedly, Rohit has unfollowed the Bollywood actress and Virat Kohli’s wife Anushka Sharma on Instagram if the reports in Mumbai Mirror are to be believed.
- He had unfollowed Kohli long ago which is when the speculations of a rift between the duo had started and there seems to be something not right between them.
BCB to host Asia XI vs World XI T20Is in March 2020 to mark Mujibur Rahman’s centenary
- According to a report in ESPNcricinfo, BCB president Nazmul Hassan said they were looking forward to having the “best current players” to represent both the sides and hoped that many of the players they are eyeing will be available since the time will be dry as far as the international schedule is concerned.
- Only two teams are scheduled to play in international cricket at that time.
Team India jersey’s sponsor to change from Oppo to Byju’s
- The Chinese mobile maker, Oppo had made a whopping winning bid of Rs 1079 crores pipping their Vivo counterparts by over 400 crores.
- However, according to a report in Times of India, it is learnt that Oppo has decided to take a back seat and exit due to the ‘extremely high’ and ‘unsustainable’ value.
Imam-ul-Haq taken to task by netizens after his multiple love affairs exposed on social media
- Imam-ul-Haq, Pakistani opening batsman must be very down after his team’s performance in the recently concluded ICC World Cup 2019.
- His performance was widely criticized and again the issue of him getting into the team thanks to his uncle and chief selector Inzamam-Ul-Haq became the talk fo the town.
SportsInfo offers cricket, soccer, kabaddi, tennis, badminton, racing, basketball and other sports news, articles, videos, live coverage & live scores, player rankings & team rankings. Also, offers minute details of any match along with live commentary.